collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Ponymon challenge!  (Read 746 times)

Offline Mana Minori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
My Little Ponymon challenge!
« on: May 20, 2020, 08:01:22 AM »
I’m curious...if anyone is up to testing your pony naming knowledge. If you are, then I am issuing a challenge! I want you guys to grab your favorite copy of Pokemon (main series games only!) and start up a new game (this can also be done using an online emulator, if you don’t wish to reset your cartridge save files).

The challenge requirements are these:
1 You have to fill your entire Pokédex using only the Pokémon found in that copy of the game (no trading for version exclusives or rare Pokémon, to make things easier.)

2: (THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE!!!) you MUST nickname every Pokémon that you catch after a different AND OFFICIAL pony name!!! However, you can’t cherry-pick names out of multiple generations. (If you start with a pony name from generation 4, for instance, you have to name all your Pokémon after gen 4 ponies)

3: You cannot reuse names of ponies to name your Pokémon with. Two of the same exact name is not acceptable! Also, you cannot cheat the name challenge by throwing a number at the end of your nicknames. (No “Fluttershy 1” and “Fluttershy 2”)

4: You can pick names out of any pony generation (1, 2, 3, or 4) (but again, rule #3 applies)

5: If you have trouble naming 151 Pokémon unique pony names, the use is Wiki guides is absolutely allowed.

6: if you choose to record and post your Ponymon challenge play through please tag with #PonymonChallenge20

7: Have Fun!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 08:05:23 AM by Mana Minori »
formerly nightmare muffin

Offline Rychu

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Ponymon challenge!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 08:57:16 AM »
I kinda did this for a diamond playthrough i did, i did g4 mlp,

RainbowDash the empoleon
Fluttershy the Luxray,
Applejack the Rapidash
Twilight Sparkle the Gengar

I dont remember the rest it was so long ago lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal