collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Babysitters Club Teaser Trailer - Netflix Series  (Read 962 times)

Offline Arkseil

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Babysitters Club Teaser Trailer - Netflix Series
« on: May 08, 2020, 04:49:40 PM »
I'm so freaking jazzed for this!

https://twitter.com/netflixfamily/status/1258788874773561345

It was shared via the Netflix Family twitter channel, so I'm sure the target demo will be younger - but given the type of landline phone they're using in these shots, I think the series will also include several nostalgic nods that us OGers will be excited to see!
<3 Check out my RedBubble shop for G1 Pony designs + other fun things from the 80s & 90s! <3
https://www.redbubble.com/people/PlasticRainbow/explore?asc=u&page=1&sortOrder=recen

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Babysitters Club Teaser Trailer - Netflix Series
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 12:51:16 AM »
I think I found a few of the books Babysitters' Club before & read them. Each of them had a different personality, different passions & different issues. One I read was written from the perspective of a diabetic, & it sticks in my mind. If the show is anywhere near as good as the books I'm looking forward too (just hope it comes to Netflix UK)
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 05:08:58 AM »
oooooooooooooooooooo i had almost all of  the books once
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Arkseil

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2020, 03:13:38 PM »
I think I found a few of the books Babysitters' Club before & read them. Each of them had a different personality, different passions & different issues. One I read was written from the perspective of a diabetic, & it sticks in my mind. If the show is anywhere near as good as the books I'm looking forward too (just hope it comes to Netflix UK)

It's a Netflix exclusive, so I think it will be on UK Netflix as well :) I'm in Canada, so similar to you folks we don't always get everything that American Netflix has, but we always get all of their original series. Different personality types and different backgrounds was always an important aspect of the Babysitters Club, I'm sure they will honour that!
<3 Check out my RedBubble shop for G1 Pony designs + other fun things from the 80s & 90s! <3
https://www.redbubble.com/people/PlasticRainbow/explore?asc=u&page=1&sortOrder=recen

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2020, 02:16:43 AM »

It's a Netflix exclusive, so I think it will be on UK Netflix as well :) I'm in Canada, so similar to you folks we don't always get everything that American Netflix has, but we always get all of their original series. Different personality types and different backgrounds was always an important aspect of the Babysitters Club, I'm sure they will honour that!
:hope: :hope: :hope:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 02:18:58 AM by Ponybookworm »
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal