collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Collectors- how have you been getting your pony fix?  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Ragamuffin

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Collectors- how have you been getting your pony fix?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2020, 12:31:36 AM »
Ah, but I haven't been getting my fix. :lookround: Lately I've been wanting to buy something new, but I'm not sure what. There are few ponies left on my wishlist, and there's nothing new coming out.

As for Sylvanians, I've wanted the Hoshizora Cat family which just came out. Not only do I not want to spend the $30 to get it ASAP when it will eventually come down in price to the proper ~$20, but last time I checked you can't buy anything from Japan at the moment. I'm having no luck on any toy right now. >_<
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rainshower

• Trade Count: (0)
  • McDonald's Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2020, 06:56:40 PM »
Finshed cleaning through 1 bin of thifted ponies and added everyone to my shelves once photograph. Sorted fakes and doubles into resale bag to pass on at some point. Now working on bins of thrifted dolls and once there done I!ll start on the bin of mixed/ to be repaired.
Haven't bought anything new pony or doll wise due to all local toy shows being postpone or closed.

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2020, 08:34:15 PM »
definitely not getting my pony fix :(

i miss thrifting so much

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2020, 10:29:59 AM »
I really miss the flea markets.  But there isn’t anything new in stores so that isn’t a temptation.  I keep up with the pony news.  I was preparing for the Pony Friends Forever Convention but since that has been pushed back, I’ve felt free to focus on non-pony projects that are more immediate.  I’ve also been sucked into Breyers, particularly the traditional sized unicorns.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal