Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Anyone into furby's?

(1/3) > >>

kingluke:
Hello everyone,

After following some furby instagram accounts for a bit, I caved and bought myself a 1999 working baby furby.

I hope it get's here soon.

Anyone want to talk furby's? Do you collect them, had one as a kid or just found them scary?

I would love to hear your furby thoughts :)

Cheers,

Luke

Safflower:
I'm not into collecting them and I didn't even have one growing up, but after quarantine ends, my friend and I have agreed to make a "long furby". I find them hilarious, they are just furby heads on long tubes of fabric. And you put a doll spine in them so they can hold poses! We are going to freak so many people out, lol.

kingluke:

--- Quote from: Safflower on April 27, 2020, 03:46:26 PM ---I'm not into collecting them and I didn't even have one growing up, but after quarantine ends, my friend and I have agreed to make a "long furby". I find them hilarious, they are just furby heads on long tubes of fabric. And you put a doll spine in them so they can hold poses! We are going to freak so many people out, lol.

--- End quote ---

Haha, that's great! Good luck with your long furby. There are probably tutorials on youtube.

WaterDraw:
I used to be really into Furby's when I was younger. I found them so interesting, especially the ones with interesting color patterns and stuff. Like the Kid cuisine special edition Furby or even just the Flamingo furby.
I've never really wanted the old ones simply because their eyes freak me out, but I did have one of the 2012 reboot ones.

kingluke:

--- Quote from: WaterDraw on April 27, 2020, 06:51:49 PM ---I used to be really into Furby's when I was younger. I found them so interesting, especially the ones with interesting color patterns and stuff. Like the Kid cuisine special edition Furby or even just the Flamingo furby.
I've never really wanted the old ones simply because their eyes freak me out, but I did have one of the 2012 reboot ones.

--- End quote ---

Custom furbies can be really pretty. The eyes sometimes sure are something. What was your experience with your 2012 furby?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version