collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Perfume Puff Palace Net Scarves and Setups  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Perfume Puff Palace Net Scarves and Setups
« on: April 27, 2020, 06:12:25 AM »
Hi all, I'm really into my Perfume Puffs right now and decided to set up my Palace and take some photos.  I bought some Perfume Puff Palace net scarves on Ebay once but now I'm looking at them again I'm suspicious that they weren't original and it would be good to get a clearer idea. I'd really like to know the dimensions of a scarf in mm and see a picture of the fabric next to a ruler so I can see the size of the holes in it.

If anyone has any photos of the scarves or a Perfume Puff Palace please post!

ArtiexXx
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: Perfume Puff Palace - Anyone else miss getting ready?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 03:01:23 AM »
Bump! Here is Daisy Dreams to hopefully enthuse you. I'm also really missing my sister's Tap Dancer as I think the crazy accessories of the Dance 'n Prance ponies are also great with the Perfume Puff Palace. Right now I miss getting ready more than going out so I've decided to play dress up.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • My Little Pony fan
    • View Profile
    • Dream Planet - The Toys
Re: Perfume Puff Palace Net Scarves and Setups
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 05:09:42 AM »
This is the best I can do right now as my Perfume Puff Palace is still packed in a moving box but I found these pics in my archive. I got the palace from new so these are 100% original.
I cropped the original pics and the crop is in full size. In the first pic I left in some of the other Palace accessories if that helps anything in giving an idea of the size. The net scarves are folded in 4 in that pic.

I hope this helps or that someone else sees this thread and can post better pics.

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 10:29:36 AM »
So unhelpful for OP, but that's a great photo! Hope you find what you're looking for...this is one of my favorite playsets!  :biggrin:
ISO princess ribbons, vintage pony pins, and UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 12:23:35 AM »
Thank you so much Loner! Its a really good start. I think the colours in the netting may be prone to sun fading since I've seen a few similar-but-different colours. I'll use your photo to make some guesstimates for sure. I'm now in the process of moving house but I'm still planning to dig out this thread and post again when I'm done. Sending lots of good pony wishes.

Post Merge: May 30, 2020, 12:24:27 AM

So unhelpful for OP, but that's a great photo! Hope you find what you're looking for...this is one of my favorite playsets!  :biggrin:

Not at all, I always like to chime in and bookmark an interesting thread :heart:

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • My Little Pony fan
    • View Profile
    • Dream Planet - The Toys
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 08:00:57 AM »
Glad I could be of some help :) Maybe at that time I'll have my Palace unpacked from my moving boxes and be able to take better pics.

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2020, 09:00:21 AM »
OT but I'm currently looking at a wall of bags and boxes in no particular order  :| I can't wait to have my ponies set up again and can't wait to see your new displays too :heart:

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2020, 09:45:01 AM »
My sister also had PPP from new, but it's in the attic. I will look and see whether I have any photos from it. I know I have some from mine, but mine was bought second hand and some of its accessories were a tad eccentric and thus maybe not original...

I remember doing detail photos for someone of the ribbons from the C&C hair salon but I'm not sure about the PPP.

Edit:

All I can find right now is this, which is not helpful albeit fairly accurate.

Will keep looking. There may yet be something in my attic photos.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 09:46:39 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2020, 11:03:09 AM »
My sister also had PPP from new, but it's in the attic. I will look and see whether I have any photos from it. I know I have some from mine, but mine was bought second hand and some of its accessories were a tad eccentric and thus maybe not original...

I remember doing detail photos for someone of the ribbons from the C&C hair salon but I'm not sure about the PPP.

Edit:

All I can find right now is this, which is not helpful albeit fairly accurate.

Will keep looking. There may yet be something in my attic photos.

It's still lovely to see though, thank you! I have one blue ribbon that I'm fairly sure is original so if I post pics then maybe someone can tell me if it seems original.

I also bought some samples recently that seem to be very similar to the original ribbons. Same weight, size net etc. I'm planning to pick some colours to make some repros and post pictures soon. I will round off two opposite corners so they can't be mistaken for the originals. Anyone have any thoughts?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal