collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: [JUNE UPDATE] Skandy's Quest for G2s (G2 ISO List)  (Read 7831 times)

Offline Skandalous

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
[JUNE UPDATE] Skandy's Quest for G2s (G2 ISO List)
« on: April 25, 2020, 01:21:33 PM »
SKANDY'S QUEST FOR G2s!
Last Updated: 6/6/23

Hello! I'm trying to complete my childhood G2 pony collection :)

If you're curious about why I've decided to complete my G2s, you can read my introduction: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,398452.0.html

I prefer to purchase the ponies, but I have done trades in the past. Please message me your list if you think we might be able to make a trade.
Shipping location: PA, USA (Primary) but I have hubs in EU countries and in the UK

Conditions I'll accept for Loose Ponies:
Spoiler
  • Haircuts--> Mostly no, but barely noticeable ones are alright. I'd have to see a picture.
  • Marks--> would have to see a photo
  • Tinsel--> Prefer the tinsel to be in good condition. Wild tinsel could be fine, but I would have to see a photo
  • Paint-rub--> Some rub on their cutie-marks is fine
  • Yellowing--> would have to see a photo
  • Tail rust--> would have to see a photo
  • Eye gems--> I prefer they have the original, but a seamless replacement is fine by me

CLICK HERE for a LIVE version of my wishlist complete with photos and even more detail!

:worshippy:Grail Ponies:worshippy:
Straight from my childhood wish-lists!

:inlove:2002 Fantasy Hair "Blondie" aka White Pearl variant (has blond instead of orange hair)~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:inlove:2002 Fantasy Hair "Blue-haired Ivy" aka Blue Pearl variant (has blue and unfaded pink hair)~

:ohyeah:2001 Royal Lady Elegant~ MOC/MIB and following loose accessories: COMPLETE! :thumb:
  • Wand with star
  • Treasure chest
  • Crown-shaped box
  • Grass base
  • Blue socks (2x)(PENDING $ PLAN)
  • Blue skirt
  • Pink flower-shaped hat

:ohyeah:2002 Magic Star Swirl~ MOC/MIB, and loose pony with all accessories:COMPLETE! :thumb:
  • Yellow ring
  • Blue wingsUPGRADE
  • Red bag
  • Magician/Princess hat
  • White crown
  • Yellow wand
  • Yellow magical amulet
  • Green star comb

:ohyeah:2003 Musical Pony Rocky~ loose pony UPGRADE (Will accept duplicate if she still plays music!) with all accessories: COMPLETE! :thumb:
  • Instrument: Castanets
  • Orange magnet brush
  • Orange star comb

ISO Ponies & Accessories:
Visual Aid:
Spoiler
Items outlined in gold= HIGH PRIORITY

click image for full view

1999:
* = higher priority

Magic Motion Dizzy Lizzy~ loose pony, with all accessories: Wishing Well, Rainbow arch, Roof piece, Purple flower comb, Staff with flower, and Necklace with bottle (rose motif) COMPLETE! :thumb:

*Magic Motion Bright Bramley~1 accessory: the white backpackCOMPLETE! :thumb:

Castle Friends Masquerade Ball with Sky Skimmer and Sweet Berry~ 1 accessory: the Orange flower comb with 2 flowers [PENDING]🔜

Royal Lady Moonshine~ just the instructions (in English or French) to her dragon magic trick!COMPLETE! :thumb:

Magic Motion Petal Blossom~ 1 accessory: the pink bracelet PENDING IN NETHERLANDS BOX COMPLETE! :thumb:

Princess Silver Swirl~MOC/MIB, *Bonus if Dragon has blue eyes!
COMPLETE! 
:thumb:

2000:
* = higher priority

Secret Surprise Wing Song II~ loose pony and following accessories with noted alternate colors: White medical case, Blue nurse hat, Blue(alt. white) spoon, blue jar, Sheet with stickers, Pink flower comb.

Royal Twins Jewel and Sparkle~loose, and with all accessories:Crown with pink gem, Crown with blue gem, Collar with pink gem, Collar with blue gem, Orange teddy bear, Crown-shaped charm, Light purple castle comb.COMPLETE! :thumb:

Magic Motion Romantica/ Dainty Dove~  the following loose accessories: 2 pink doves (with wings) and the necklace with bottle locket COMPLETE! :thumb:

Princess Silver Rain~ the following loose accessories: variant pink watering can, variant purple umbrella, and blue/purple crown combCOMPLETE! :thumb:

Prince Firefly~ the following accessories: firefly friend #1 PENDING, firefly friend #2 PENDING and purple flower clips (x2)ALL PENDING IN NETHERLANDS BOX COMPLETE! :thumb:

Light Up Family Ivy and Baby Fern~ 1 accessory: the purple comb with flowersCOMPLETE! :thumb:

Light Up Family Silver Swirl and Baby Swirly~ all accessories: the orange clip-on horn, the orange spin-top, and the turquoise crown comb PENDING

Twins Moondust and Stardust~ all loose accessories: Lavender skirts (2x), Flower crown with blue ribbons, Flower crown with green ribbons, Rose charm, and Green flower combCOMPLETE! :thumb:

Holiday Baby Pony Sweet Snowflake~ all loose accessories: Christmas tree, Teddy bear,Angel, and Red ribbon-shaped combCOMPLETE! :thumb:

2001:
* = higher priority

*Secret Surprise Tender Nuzzles~ her hair accessories:
  • yellow teddybear clip
  • red teddybear clip

Magic Motion family Floral and Baby Petal~loose baby Petal with all accessories: Green swing, Pink flower-shaped seat, 2 Green leaf-shaped hair ornaments, and Blue comb COMPLETE! :thumb:

Royal Lady Waterfall~ MIB/MOC or loose pony and all accessories: Pink rings (non identical)(2x), Pink earrings (2x), Waterfall base, Rainbow arch with fish, and Pink flower comb ALL PENDING IN DENMARK BOXCOMPLETE! :thumb:

*Princess Sapphire~loose pony (upgrade) with the following accessories: silver hair clip and blue star comb PENDING COMPLETE! :thumb:

*Royal Lady Dragonfly~ loose pony (upgrade) with the following accessories:
  • Large green dragonfly clip
  • medium colorless dragonfly clip
  • small green dragonfly velcros (x2)
  • small red dragonfly velcros (x2)
  • small purple dragonfly velcros (x2)
  • small green flower velcro
  • small red flower velcro
  • small purple flower velcro

Romantic Couple Golden Dream and Blue Dream~ Loose Golden Dream (upgrade)- only if she still functions (heart lights up and she says "I love you!")

Secret Surprise Jolly~ all accessories: Pink butterfly clip [PENDING]🔜, Pink backpack with 3 ribbons, White/ grey comb PENDING IN NETHERLANDS BOX COMPLETE! :thumb:

*Royal Lady Rainbow~  hair accessories:
  • pink spiral hair item
  • purple flower hair clip
  • purple hair bead with bow motif

Secret Surprise Spring~  the following loose accessories: the alternate pair of sparkly wings and 3 golden Perfume bottles (non-identical) [PENDING]🔜COMPLETE! :thumb:

Secret Surprise Tenderheart~  the following loose accessories: the golden heart pin hair accessory and the pink combCOMPLETE! :thumb:

Secret Surprise Junior~  1 loose accessory: the sturdier alternate rucksack/backpack PENDING IN NETHERLANDS BOX COMPLETE! :thumb:

Unicorn With Magic Wings Golden Glow~  MOC/MIBCOMPLETE! :thumb:

Unicorn With Magic Wings Silver Glow~  MOC/MIB PENDING IN NETHERLANDS BOXCOMPLETE! :thumb:

Unicorn With Magic Wings Copper Glow~ MOC/MIB, and loose pair of green wings

2002:
* = higher priority

*Musical Pony Muse~ loose pony (upgrade) (bonus if she still plays music)with the following accessories: pink panpipes/ flute and purple translucent star combCOMPLETE! :thumb:

*Musical Pony Melody~  loose pony (ONLY if she still plays music) and 1 accessory: missing aqua star comb COMPLETE  :thumb:

*Fantasy Hair Pony Blue Pearl variant (blue-haired Ivy)~ loose pony with unfaded pink hair

*Fantasy Hair Pony “Blondie” (white pearl variant with blonde hair)~ loose pony

*Hobby Pony Medecin~ loose pony and accessories including variant colors:Blue (alt white) nurse hat, Blue (alt white) medicine jar, White (alt blue) spoon, White (alt blue) medic case, White stethoscope, Pack with bandages, and White combCOMPLETE!:thumb:

Her Majesty Flower~ loose pony and all accessories: Pink picnic basket, Purple flower clip, Blue flower clip, White flower clip, Yellow flower clip, Cardboard flowers, and Pink star combCOMPLETE! :thumb:

*Unicorn With Magic Wings Golden Glow II~ MOC/MIB and 1 loose accessory: *translucent yellow star comb PENDING IN NETHERLANDS BOX loose COMPLETE! :thumb:

*Unicorn With Magic Wings Diamond Glow~ MOC/MIB and all accessories: *silver clip-on wings and sparkly *silver star comb PENDING IN NETHERLANDS BOX

*Her Majesty Ballerina~ MOC/MIB PENDING SHIPPING and all accessories: Pink and white skirt PENDING IN NETHERLANDS BOX , Pink star comb, purple crown PENDING IN NETHERLANDS BOX COMPLETE! :thumb:

Hobby Pony Globe Trotter~ the following loose accessories: red bandanna, the yellow camera, and the yellow comb ALL PENDING COMPLETE! :thumb:

Hobby Pony Mimosa~ loose pony with light blue eyes [PENDING]🔜, 1 accessory: the green shovelCOMPLETE! :thumb:

Changing Mane and Tail Apple Pie~ MOC/MIB and 1 loose accessory: the blue comb

*Her Majesty Star~ all accessories: Pink star clip, Purple star clip, Mint star comb and especially the Cape with starsCOMPLETE! :thumb:

*Her Majesty Pearl~ loose pony and accessories: Blue shell, Rubberband with pearls, Blue star comb, and especially the Orange scarf ALL PENDING IN NETHERLANDS BOX COMPLETE! :thumb:

*Purse Pony Glittery Study~ MOC/MIB  and the following loose accessories:
  • red pencil-shaped stamp variants:
    • Mushroom motif
    • Green Bell Pepper motif
    • Red peppers motif
    • lemon & lime motif
    • turnip motif
  • book with ivy on the cover

*Purse Pony Glittery Heart~ all accessories: the heart-shaped purse, Hot pink comb, White towel, Hot pink sunglasses, and especially her Yellow hat COMPLETE! :thumb:

Purse Pony Glittery Skater~ MOC/MIB PENDING IN DENMARK BOX

*Magician Pony Magic Butterfly~ MOC/MIB and missing accessories:
  • white ring PENDING IN UK BOX
  • red star comb
  • flower costume

Magician Pony Magic Dragonfly~ MOC/MIB and the following loose accessories: the Magician/Princess hat, grey wand, grey magical amulet  (if it works or its batteries can be changed), and blue star combLoose COMPLETE! :thumb:

*Magician Pony Magic Butterfly II (green)~ MOC/MIB and the following loose accessories: the Red ring, Flower costume, Magician/Princess hat, Purple wand, Purple magical amulet, and Green star comb Loose COMPLETE! :thumb:

*Magician Pony Magic Diamond Glow~ MOC/MIB and the following accessories:
  • white pearly wings
  • yellow ring

*Hobby Pony Precious~ all accessories: Yellow toothpaste, Yellow hairdryer, Yellow toothbrush, Blue towel bound together with a white ribbon, A white shower cap, Different soap bottles (4x), Soap with a soap holder/ box, and White combCOMPLETE! :thumb:

2003:
* = higher priority

*Purse Pony Autumn~ loose pony and all accessories, including variant colors: Yellow (alt. green) umbrella, Green watering can (alt. yellow), Yellow transparent comb) ALL PENDING IN NETHERLANDS BOX

*Purse Pony Snowball~MOC/MIB,  loose pony (upgrade) and all accessories: Pink skis (2x), White coat, and White glittery comb ALL PENDINGCOMPLETE! :thumb:

Wednesday Afternoon Pony Bride~ loose pony (upgrade) and the following accessories: pillow with 2 rings and pink combCOMPLETE! :thumb:

*Musical Pony Jazzy~loose pony (ONLY if she still plays music) and 1 accessory: pink star combCOMPLETE! :thumb:

*New Hair Feature: Bubble~ MOC and missing accessories:
  • translucent sparkly yellow comb

*New Hair Feature: Curly~ accessories:
  • silver heart velcro
  • gold heart velcro
  • blue comb

*New Hair Feature: Buttercup~ hair accessories:
  • green flower velcro

*Dress-up Ball Pony Waterlily~loose pony and all accessories: Frog suit, Yellow shoes (4x), and Yellow comb  PENDINGCOMPLETE! :thumb:

*Dress-up Ball Pony Teddy~ MOC/MIB, loose pony (upgrade) and all accessories: Bear Suit, pale Yellow shoes (4x), and pale Yellow comb COMPLETE! :thumb:

*Dress-up Ball Pony Honey~ MOC/MIB and the following loose accessories: the light pink shoes (x4) and pink combCOMPLETE! :thumb:

*Dress-up Ball Pony Puff~ MOC/MIB and loose (upgrade) with the following accessories: the green shoes (x4) and blue combCOMPLETE! :thumb:

Wednesday Afternoon Pony Butterfly Hunter~ the following accessories: Pot with sunflowers, Pot with tulip, Purple (alt. pink) butterfly velcro, Golden (alt. silver) butterfly velcro, and Peach comb

*Wednesday Afternoon Pony Gardener~the following accessories: the Scissors, Watering can, Broom, Rake, Wheelbarrow, Shovel with pink top, and Shovel with blue top COMPLETE!
:thumb:

ISO G2 Magazines & More:
I have a personal attachment to these, so they're all Grails for me. FYI: The ones listed are the ones I already have. I'm looking for all the other issues!
Spoiler
WANTED: any issues pictured without an X/ "pending" or any issues not pictured
(click image for full view)

Link to spreadsheet

French Magazine Issues:
  • Issue #1
  • Issue #2
  • Issue #3
  • Issue #4
  • Issue #5
  • Issue #6 PENDING
  • Issue #7
  • Issue #8
  • Issue #9
  • Issue #10
  • Issue #11 PENDING
  • Issue #12
  • Issue #13
  • Issue #14
  • Issue #15
  • Issue #16 UPGRADE wanted
  • Issue #17
  • Issue #18
  • Issue #19
  • Issue #20
  • Issues #20+ ???

French Hors-Seriés:
  • Issue #1
  • Issue #2

French Activités:

• Issue #1
  • Issue #2
  • Issue #3
  • Issue #4
  • Issue #5
  • Issue #6
  • Issue #7
  • Issue #8
  • Issue #9
  • Issue #10
  • Issue #11
  • Issue #12 (x2)
  • Issue #13
  • Issue #14
  • Issue #15 (x2)
  • Issue #16
  • Issues #16+ ????

UK Magazine Issues:

• Issue #1
  • Issue #2
  • Issue #3
  • Issue #4
  • Issue #5
  • Issue #6
  • Issue #7
  • Issue #8 PENDING in UK box
  • Issue #9
  • Issue #10
  • Issue #11
  • Issue #12
  • Issue #13
  • Issue #14

StoryLand Issues featuring G2 MLP:

• Issue #6
  • Issue #7??
  • Issue #8
  • Issue #9
  • Issue #10

Please reply or PM me if you have any of the issues that aren't listed and are willing to sell them! I may be willing to trade some of my doubles in the future...

CLICK HERE for a LIVE version of my wishlist complete with photos and even more detail!

:inlove:Thank you in advance!! :inlove:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2023, 11:45:05 AM by Skandalous »
:rainbow:Skandy's G2 Wishlist:rainbow:

Offline Vintageg2

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Love G2
    • View Profile
Re: Skandy's Quest for G2s (G2 ISO List)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 01:57:25 AM »
I will send you a pm later!

Offline Skandalous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 08:25:36 AM »
I will send you a pm later!
:D *squeals of excitement*

Offline Vintageg2

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Love G2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 11:33:27 AM »
Sorry I am still planning to do so but have not gotten to my collection yet..  But I have not forgot!!

Offline Skandalous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2021, 10:28:48 AM »
it's been a while, but FINALLY UPDATED (11/26/21)

Offline Skandalous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2022, 06:36:24 PM »
 :happy: BUMP! Actively looking

Offline Skandalous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2022, 06:16:27 PM »
UPDATED with a previously missing image of magazine issue #3 and updated G2 collage

Offline Skandalous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2022, 06:06:19 PM »
UPDATED (2/15/22)- found magazine issues #5 and #13  :frolic: and updated Magazines section

Still actively buying G2 accessories and magazines/activity books!

Offline Gaspode

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+270)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2022, 07:37:28 AM »
Hi I have some g2 merch on my website I thought you might want to take a look at, I ship worldwide:
https://gaspodes-ponies.myshopify.com/collections/g3-ponies

Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous siggy and avatar!

Follow me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gaspodesponys

Offline Skandalous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2022, 06:14:49 AM »
Hi I have some g2 merch on my website I thought you might want to take a look at, I ship worldwide:
https://gaspodes-ponies.myshopify.com/collections/g3-ponies
Not a huge merch fan, other than the magazines  ^.^ but thank you! Let me know if you find some magazines or G2 accessories to sell  ;)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2022, 07:58:14 AM »
Do you need G2 baby Fleur (from the wedding carriage)?  I think I have two of her.  I'm in the US. :)
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Skandalous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2022, 07:01:40 AM »
Do you need G2 baby Fleur (from the wedding carriage)?  I think I have two of her.  I'm in the US. :)

No, sorry.  :( But thank you! :inlove: And great to meet another fellow collector from the USA!  :biggrin:

Offline Skandalous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2022, 08:24:31 PM »
UPDATED 5/3/22! finished my dress-up ball pony set with the final addition of waterlily's comb!  :yippee:

Also located HM Ballerina's elusive skirt and crown, Princess Golden Light's orange sunglasses, and more! Still hoping to finish my unicorns with the last piece I need- Diamond Glow's silver translucent star comb! Let me know if you have it for sale  ;)

Offline Skandalous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2022, 08:11:03 AM »
UPDATED (6/10/22) thanks to the arrival of my NL box, I was able to cross more items off my lists! Like Golden Glow II's comb!  :biggrin: Still looking for G2 diamond glow's star comb (the last one I need to complete the set!), G2 magazines, and more! Do message me if you have anything from my lists!

Offline Skandalous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2022, 03:40:56 PM »
UPDATE (8/6/22) found G2 Autumn's purse and accessories 😊 Currently looking for G2 Lady Elegant's skirt and accessories-- please message me if you have them to sell or have any leads ❤

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal