collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: IceCrystal02's pony brags  (Read 2611 times)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
Re: IceCrystal02's pony brags
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2020, 05:17:54 PM »
Congrats on these new additions Ice Crystal!!! I bet your baby Buttons is as glad to have her mum as my Buttons was to get her baby!!!

I also see Wind Whistler still has some pink in her hair while Ringlets B&G is still a nice purple
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2020, 09:58:05 PM »
I love the deflocked Wind Whistler and Buttons. I didn't know there was a Baby Buttons...here I always think I've seen pretty much every pony ever made, and then MLP somehow still has the ability to surprise me. I was about to ask if she was a custom, but then I reread and saw you mentioned that she was a childhood pony. She's cute!

Offline IceCrystal02

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: IceCrystal02\'s pony brags
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2020, 01:06:07 AM »
Congrats on these new additions Ice Crystal!!! I bet your baby Buttons is as glad to have her mum as my Buttons was to get her baby!!!

I also see Wind Whistler still has some pink in her hair while Ringlets B&G is still a nice purple

Thank you Ponybookworm! Awww, your Buttons family reunion was the other way round, how adorable!  :lovey:

Yes, Wind Whistler still has lovely pink hair. It's a bit discoloured to shades of brown in places, but you can't see it very well when the hair is dry.

Ringlets is in great condition, especially compared to the current ebay listings. Her body is hardened, a bit glossy and somewhat faded around the muzzle, but I learned yesterday that the hardening seems to be a problem that other ponies in this pose seem to suffer from as well. I now have four ponies in that pose and after learning about this hardening problem I checked my other three: my childhood ponies Sweet Stuff and Gingerbread are very hard as well (not glossy though), only Mint Dreams is still squishy. But it doesn't matter, she looks beautiful on display and her hair is stunning.

Post Merge: May 23, 2020, 01:43:35 AM

I love the deflocked Wind Whistler and Buttons. I didn't know there was a Baby Buttons...here I always think I've seen pretty much every pony ever made, and then MLP somehow still has the ability to surprise me. I was about to ask if she was a custom, but then I reread and saw you mentioned that she was a childhood pony. She's cute!

Wind Whistler is not deflocked, she was sold this way in Europe  :): https://data.mlpmerch.com/g1/details/g1nunnowi/ You can spot the difference between a deflocked Wind Whistler and the European version in her symbols. SS Wind Whistler has pink whistes while European WW has pink and blue whistles. Then I think the European version's body is a lighter blue, but I'm not sure about that.

Yes, Baby Buttons has been with me ever since I bought her at one of the toy shops in town about 36 years ago.  :inlove: You can find her on MLW: http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Baby_Buttons

« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 01:43:35 AM by IceCrystal02 »

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2020, 06:40:59 AM »
Oh wow, well I like this version better! Thanks for sharing these links. I only recently discovered that Shady was released in Europe as a NSS as well and I thought she striking. So many ponies that we didn't get here in the US...glad I didn't know about them as a kid, or it would have driven me crazy that I had no way of collecting them!

Offline RLisa

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2020, 11:30:46 AM »
Gorgeous ponies! Congratulations to adding them to your collection. Skylark looks super cute  :heart:

Offline IceCrystal02

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2020, 10:48:36 AM »
Thank you RLisa!

Wow, my boyfriend spoilt me, he ordered these lovely ponies from the Dutch HQG1C shop and they arrived just in time  :inlove::

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2020, 11:33:05 AM »
Sooooooo adorable!  Congrats
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline ZeldaTheSwordsman

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Death to Eclipse" protests DA's dumb new UI
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2020, 08:01:48 PM »
Aaaaaa Every last one of these is so pretty and cute! And Braided Beauty in that Ponywear is extra adorable.
should be perma-moderated

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal