collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 126
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 9
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Ended Toy lines? + looking for newly released toy lines!  (Read 16489 times)

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • MOC Mimic
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
Re: Ended Toy lines? + looking for newly released toy lines!
« Reply #150 on: October 20, 2020, 03:12:24 PM »
I actually have a guide for lotts littles on my site: cuteminithings.weebly.com

Ooooh I love it!! Definitely bookmarking, I loved Lotta Littles :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #151 on: October 20, 2020, 08:31:26 PM »

Post Merge: October 20, 2020, 09:05:03 AM

Oh and those twisty pet things are a rip off of ones made blby the company that made Liv, MGA? Or was it zuru? Anyhow, there was ones before these twisty pets ones, I have some. They've been discussed on ghostofthedoll before (by me!)

The Twisty Petz are made by Spinmaster and are copying are Bizu, which was also made by Spinmaster. Which is also the same company that made Liv. They actually have made a lot of things but frequently get forgotten about when talking about big toy companies.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

My Trades. Av by Moonflower.

Offline Shaz

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #152 on: October 21, 2020, 08:52:52 AM »

Ooh what an awesome website! I'm just off down Memory Lane looking at the Lotta Littles and the mini Pound Puppies :lovey:

Offline freezestime

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Brb downloading ponies illegally
« Reply #153 on: October 25, 2020, 03:53:38 PM »
Ack Im so sorry for neglecting this thread, I've been busy with life and I need to update with newly released lines.

Made by tailrustedtealeaf!
MLPMerch wishlist - https://bit.ly/2Jy1YXK MLPArena wishlist - https://bit.ly/2Wm3X7n Everything G2 thread! - https://bit.ly/2m2zxGJ

Offline pixiemouse

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
« Reply #154 on: October 27, 2020, 09:27:00 AM »
I think a lot of newer toy lines are not collector friendly. Any sort of squishy plastic thing (e.g. Squinkies) decays quite rapidly. Ooshies too, I think will not hold up, any sort of squish filled thing (like I had an orbeez dog apple. I gave it to my niece and nephew. I do not know where or what it is now but I suspect it will be gross) or those fash 'ems I think they were called? Num noms too, they will split easily. And the actual jelly/foamy squish toys, they will not last. I don't mean the plush ones, the ones that are like a shaped food or whatever and you squish it in your hand and it slow rises.

I thought about collecting the 'girl' ooshies - care bears and disney and what not but decided against it because I think they will degrade very easily.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #155 on: October 27, 2020, 08:26:01 PM »
I think a lot of newer toy lines are not collector friendly. Any sort of squishy plastic thing (e.g. Squinkies) decays quite rapidly. Ooshies too, I think will not hold up, any sort of squish filled thing (like I had an orbeez dog apple. I gave it to my niece and nephew. I do not know where or what it is now but I suspect it will be gross) or those fash 'ems I think they were called? Num noms too, they will split easily. And the actual jelly/foamy squish toys, they will not last. I don't mean the plush ones, the ones that are like a shaped food or whatever and you squish it in your hand and it slow rises.

I thought about collecting the 'girl' ooshies - care bears and disney and what not but decided against it because I think they will degrade very easily.

While those water and bead filled things will probably not hold up to time simply because water will evaporate, the other things you mentioned might or might not last depending on how they are handled or cared for. There's been vintage toys that have been made out of similar materials like Monster in My Pocket and Madballs. Good condition ones can be found but that's because they had the right kind of storage conditions that would not lead to decay.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

My Trades. Av by Moonflower.

Offline Shaz

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #156 on: October 28, 2020, 10:05:43 AM »
@pixiemouse Just tried to message you via your website but not sure it worked. I ended up clicking the submit button like a loon, so if you have multiple messages from me I'm sorry!

I just wanted to say that I had the Pound Puppies Pet Paradise playset when I was little, and I still have one of the puppies, so I can definitely confirm that it came with a cream-coloured puppy with white paws and ears. I also remember a ginger cat with white paws (I mostly remember it because I lost it in the car and my mum had to dismantle the seats to try to find it!). I can't remember the other figures, but hopefully that helps! I can send a photo of the puppy if you like :)

Offline freezestime

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Brb downloading ponies illegally
« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2020, 02:55:25 PM »
Added 5-sies, Robo Baby and Toffee & Friends!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 04:35:33 AM by freezestime »

Made by tailrustedtealeaf!
MLPMerch wishlist - https://bit.ly/2Jy1YXK MLPArena wishlist - https://bit.ly/2Wm3X7n Everything G2 thread! - https://bit.ly/2m2zxGJ

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal