Site Information > Sigs & Site Support

RAOPK?

(1/3) > >>

Broken Irishwoman:
Hi!

I was wondering if the RAOPK project is still a thing here? If so, who can I PM for help and details?

Thank you so much! :D

Broken Irishwoman:
So... Anyone? :tumble:

slyons:
Funny no one has gotten back to you yet?  I know there used to be a stickied topic in the Corral before, but I can't find it? 
Maybe try pm-ing Loa directly? I would imagine if anyone is going to be in the know, it would be her, she seems to know it alllll..... :bunny:

Broken Irishwoman:
Yeah, I thought there was a sticky as well, it seems to have disappeared! I actually tried to PM Loa before opening this thread, but so far I haven't gotten a reply yet. That's totally okay of course, we all have our life outside Ponyland, but I do hope to get some help from a staff member. I have a lovely pony here who deserves to go to a loving home!

Thanks for the bump by the way! :D

slyons:
Yeah if you pm'd her first you are totally on the ball then!

And you got it....with everything going on in the world today people's lives outside Ponyland are sort of taking precedence.  I'm sure one of the mods will get back to you as soon as they can!  I'm sure your pony won't mind waiting a little bit more for her loving home  ^.^
Or we just keep this thread going until they lock it up and they are forced to have to answer you   :devious:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version