collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wild Animals Wander Through Deserted Cities (B/c Of Covid 19 Lockdown)  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Satin Slipper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.rfi.fr/en/international/20200330-wild-animals-wander-through-deserted-cities-under-covid-19-lockdown-ducks-paris-puma-santiago-civet-kerala

Since everyone is stuck at home and not walking around city's Now wild animals are able to wander through deserted cities.

It is cute!  Maybe this lockdown will give the Wild Animals space and the environment a little room to breathe.
*Frolicking Away*

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
That is so amazing!  I didn't know a civet cat walked like that.  I've only seen stills.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
I've been seeing animals that depended on humans for food are also getting into places they shouldn't be, like one of the Nara Deer got into a museum or a hospital or something?

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
There was a story like this about goats roaming through Llandudno in Wales. I'll find the article.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52103967

As for the Nara deer, providing you mean the ones actually in Nara, they get into places anyway as a matter of course. They're perfectly capable of getting into shops, museums, temples or wherever if someone isn't paying attention. They're pretty smart and very assertive.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Wow, how cute.  I was reading that pollution is WAAAAAAY down too- which is kinda a nice upside.

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Civet cats reportedly transmitted Sars to people in 2003 and now it's so cute to see civet cats wander where people are on lockdown thanks to Sars-2  :lookround:

Don't get me wrong, I love civets and genets. And it's not their fault. It's just ironic (on purpose?) they chose to highlight the animal that played a role in the last pandemic in this article... might as well show some bats fluttering about.

Offline Satin Slipper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Civet cats reportedly transmitted Sars to people in 2003 and now it's so cute to see civet cats wander where people are on lockdown thanks to Sars-2  :lookround:

Don't get me wrong, I love civets and genets. And it's not their fault. It's just ironic (on purpose?) they chose to highlight the animal that played a role in the last pandemic in this article... might as well show some bats fluttering about.

Okay, here is an article about different animals...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-animals-reclaiming-cities-covid-19-pandemic-140503907.html
*Frolicking Away*

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
There was a story like this about goats roaming through Llandudno in Wales. I'll find the article.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52103967

As for the Nara deer, providing you mean the ones actually in Nara, they get into places anyway as a matter of course. They're perfectly capable of getting into shops, museums, temples or wherever if someone isn't paying attention. They're pretty smart and very assertive.

I used to live near here  all the goats usually stay on the great Orm  but this is ace  XD !

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal