collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony crafts from Corona Lockdown  (Read 2056 times)

Offline Mana Minori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Pony crafts from Corona Lockdown
« on: March 29, 2020, 03:28:31 PM »
Aside from being online all day and reading, i really don't have any productive activities to keep me busy other than crafting. My newest creation.....a Generation 1 Japanese Takara “My Little Pony” original character! Meet Accel, the quarantine pony!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

She has a toooooooon of accessories, including Hoof Sanitizer, 3 rolls of Toilet paper, a box of Kleenex, a medical face mask, a plague doctor mask, a box of Twinkies to survive the apocalypse, a white sock, and gaming essentials, including a Turquoise Nintendo Switch Lite, and a PS4!!! (I also made her a flowerpot later, a phone, and a guitar)

I will eventually be packaging her and putting her up for sale on one of my other SM platforms.

Before this whole crazy pandemic hit, I made a League of Legends pony version of Akali, from the MV "Popstars". She has two spray paint cans, a hat, and a katana.

And I also made a playset for my pony baby, Star Dreams! I love her so much!
formerly nightmare muffin

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
Re: Pony crafts from Corona Lockdown
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2020, 05:31:08 AM »
So sorry, I've totally missed this post! Your Takara ponies are adorable as always and I love all those little accessories, you really have an eye for detail! Ahh the little toilet paper rolls... and with that plague doctor mask it looks like she's prepared for anything!  :silly:

The playset looks great, too - that wallpaper is really cool!

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline Mana Minori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 08:37:03 AM »
So sorry, I've totally missed this post! Your Takara ponies are adorable as always and I love all those little accessories, you really have an eye for detail! Ahh the little toilet paper rolls... and with that plague doctor mask it looks like she's prepared for anything!  :silly:

The playset looks great, too - that wallpaper is really cool!
no worries. Quite a few of my posts are left without comments, sometimes. Used to it, so don’t feel too bad. I’m glad you like the quarantine Takara. All her stash was indeed challenging, but fun! Except the place doctor mask. That mask was hell XD
formerly nightmare muffin

Offline ponyluv85m

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 01:52:52 PM »
I really love the creativity.  The accessories make it that much more interesting and fun. I love accessories.
Sorry I don't spend too much time online but I am happy to come across this post. Keep up the crafting!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal