collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your childhood collection photos!!!  (Read 3882 times)

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your childhood collection photos!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2020, 07:14:22 AM »
I found a pic from when I was 8 or 9 playing in front of my ponies, I'm wearing this totally 80's tunic-shirt thing and those hideous coke-bottle glasses with the hot pink 80's frames that I was unfortunate enough to wear prior to getting contacts...I'd love to post it but I'm too technologically challenged to figure out how to operate a 3rd-party photo hosting site, so I'll just have to live vicariously through all of your childhood photos, I guess! I love seeing all of these!

Offline FernMariposa919

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2020, 05:27:28 PM »
So I was at my parents' house the other day going through a photo book and found some more pics of me with ponies. They're not as epic as my pony birthdays, but thought I would share anyway:

So here's the only photo of me with a pony (and the astronaut pony wear) still in the package! I can guarantee you after this photo was taken, they were opened in a matter of seconds! In case you can't tell (since my stuffed Benji dog is kind of covering her up), that's Hippity Hop:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Even though Paradise's head is cropped off, I thought this was an interesting photo since you can see the package:

I got Paradise for Easter, so here's a little later in the day. There's actually a few other pics of me holding her that day, so apparently I didn't put her down! I'm pretty sure my parents chose her because she has red hair like me, though hers is much more vivid!

This is me and my cousin (who was in high school when this was taken) playing with my ponies on a summer vacation at a lake house we had rented.

This is my 7th birthday, opening the Satin Slipper Ice Cream Shoppe, a gift I was well aware I was getting thanks to my friend letting the cat out of the bag, but that didn't make it any less exciting!

This is my 9th birthday where you can see I got Dainty Dahlia and it's hard to see, but I also got the Scrub-a-Dub-Tub. I did a ranking of the G1 playsets and ranked that last. In fact, this is what I said about it:
Someone please tell me what possessed me to buy this? Yes, I bought this with my own money, my hard-earned allowance! It’s not like I got this as a gift. I guess I thought it was super cute and had to have it.
Well, guess what? Turns out it WAS a gift, so I didn't spend any money on it! It's funny how we remember things.

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2020, 08:12:29 PM »
@FernMariposa919 Wow! So many pony pictures, you are so lucky to have these moments saved in photographs...you reeeealy liked My Little Pony  :lol:

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline starbritesprinkles

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Lyrical Vault | she/her/hers
    • View Profile
    • StarbriteSprinkles
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2020, 08:35:05 PM »
I don't have any of my entire collection, which was around 50 ponies plus Paradise Estate and the Perfume Palace, but here are some I've found of me with ponies.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2020, 12:08:31 PM »
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,376989.msg1560647.html#msg1560647

so hopefully that link works, but I have to take an updated photo of what my display area looks like now.  very different!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2020, 11:58:41 AM »
You guys with your ponies are all soooo cuuuute!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal