collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do you tell a seller when their ponies are overpriced?  (Read 2977 times)

Offline sundaygirl

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Do you tell a seller when their ponies are overpriced?
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2020, 07:38:23 AM »
To be honest I don't think $15 for a G1 Cotton Candy in near mint/excellent condition (if that's what we talking about) is too over priced.

Yes, you could probably get one cheaper elsewhere, but it isn't that way off.

And as others have mentioned, what you are willing to pay may depend on a couple of things. If I can buy from a collector in Europe with good reputation who provides detailed pictures right away, I am happy to pay a couple of extra € for a hopefully smooth transaction without oversea shipping.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 07:58:49 AM by sundaygirl »

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2020, 04:52:08 AM »
Well the seller I got Gusty, Main Sail, and Caramel Crunch from had Windy, Sunspot, Sweet Tooth, and Love Letter.

Well Love Letter was placed on bidding for £12 but with make a offer, well offered £47 for all four (Sunspot, Windy, Sweet Tooth, and Love Letter).

Well the seller said that Love Letter goes for £50 (I think a near mint costs this much)

But her Love Letter had a really bad hair cut on her mane (so she won’t be worth £50) So she asked for £25 for her. Well tried to haggle the price down but she wouldn’t budge.

So had to pay £25 for her, £12 for Sweet Tooth, £8 for Sunspot, and £10 for Windy. Not going to buy from that Seller again.

That’s all my birthday money gone.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline sundaygirl

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2020, 05:24:12 AM »
Well the seller I got Gusty, Main Sail, and Caramel Crunch from had Windy, Sunspot, Sweet Tooth, and Love Letter.

Well Love Letter was placed on bidding for £12 but with make a offer, well offered £47 for all four (Sunspot, Windy, Sweet Tooth, and Love Letter).

Well the seller said that Love Letter goes for £50 (I think a near mint costs this much)

But her Love Letter had a really bad hair cut on her mane (so she won’t be worth £50) So she asked for £25 for her. Well tried to haggle the price down but she wouldn’t budge.

So had to pay £25 for her, £12 for Sweet Tooth, £8 for Sunspot, and £10 for Windy. Not going to buy from that Seller again.

I'm not quite sure I get this. Why did you have to buy the ponies if they were overpriced?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 07:16:53 AM by sundaygirl »

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2020, 05:37:45 AM »

I'm not quite sure I get this. Why did you have to buy the ponies if they where overpriced?

Sweet Tooth is going to be Skylark (I don’t like Brush and Grow ponies), Windy is going to be Powder (I don’t like the powder pose), Sunspot is staying the same (only sparkle pony I like), and Love Letter is going to be Quackers (because Love Melody would of took five to six coats of white airbrush paint. I haven’t got enough of it because the paint is being used for Gingerbread, and Birthday Pony who’s going to be Cupcake) I’m turning some Twinkleeyed ponies into non Twinkleeyed version (Mimic and Quackers).
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 01:14:22 AM by bright rabbit 1 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal