collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wishlists discussion!  (Read 1351 times)

Offline freezestime

• Forever and Always the Prom Queen
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Wishlists discussion!
« on: March 26, 2020, 05:27:05 AM »
Tell us about your wishlists! How many do you have, how many different brands, ect?

Here's my stats!

Spoiler
I have a
Bratz
Barbie
Monster High
Bratillaz
La La Loopsy
Mattel Ariel
Shopkins
Vintage Littlest Pet Shop
Video Games
And LoL Surprise
as the ones with a visual wish list

Most popular character by number (if applicable)
Bratz - Cloe
Barbie - Barbie
Monster High - still figuring that out

Wishlists that still needs a visual list
Fashion Star Fillies
Tyco Secret Horses
Sweetie Pups
Sweetie Kitties
Num Noms
Smooshy Mushy
Polly Pocket
Toy Story
Freezestime's Masterlist! https://bit.ly/3x1te5n
Dedicated G2 thread! https://bit.ly/3vIIJhL
Dedicated G2 V2.0 thread! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,403447.msg1880080/topicseen.html#new
Forgotten Toy lines! [urlhttps://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=395090.150[/url]

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Re: Wishlists discussion!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 08:18:46 AM »
Hmm, let's see. I'm waiting for the next wave of Enchantimals to come out.. think that's all the (currently-on-the-shelves) playline I'm after atm.. everything else on my wishlist is harder to get cause it never comes up x) Let's see...

Italian Ojamajo Doremi Poppu (one day... ONE day one will come up, with her clothes, and not for an insane price)
any Wedding Peach dolls that aren't Daisy (idk why but WP merch almost always goes for crazy prices @_@ And I'm only looking for a few pieces, even! For some reason Daisy seems to go for less than the others, so she's the only one I've got atm...)
more Petworks Usaggies! (in general. there are some I'm looking for in particular, too, but it's difficult since I've just got to wait for someone to decide to sell theirs)
there are still some Monster Highs I need to look into getting, like the Garden fairies.. there are some Shopkins Happy Places I need too. Go fig that we only got half of the Rainbow Beach and Shoppets lines over here - the two lines I was *specifically* looking forward to. >_<

Not-doll related - Animal Crossing ChocoEggs (I need Marshal!!!), some Ojamajo Doremi plushies (all this limited edition merch they've been releasing is killing me), MLP G4 stuff, most of the recent Sylvanians (the nice thing about SF collecting is that there's much less rush to buy stuff before it sells out), lots of things ^^;
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline lordbunnir

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 10:41:28 AM »
My pony wishlist is definitely the most organized and concise to what I want (though of course, if I had my way and a bajillion dollars I’d have one of every pone lol).
I also look for Furbies and Carebears whenever I go out. The special limited edition reindeer Furby is a huge dreamie of mine! The jester furb too :0
wil/taurus/infp
 :good:

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 06:10:01 PM »
Eventually I'll get my Strawberry Shortcake list sorted, while later I can make a start on getting my Hornby Flower Fairies back
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2020, 07:31:16 PM »
I have a running list of most of my specific want items for most of my collections in the link in my sig.  The only thing not on there right now is my vintages LPS list, as my initial one was lost on the old forum at some point.  I just recently went through my collection again and I have received some as gifts, so I need to update it anyway. 

Otherwise, I have my MLP G1-G4s on there, Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, My Pretty Mermaids, Cupcake Dolls, Cherry Merry Muffin, Disney dolls and other Disney merch, Monster High dolls, Grand Champions, Berenstain Bear books, American Girl books, Glo Friends, and Barbie stuff on there.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2020, 05:58:47 AM »
My wish list is in my Sig. I have so few ponies left that I really want and no other brands at the moment. I have a few Care Bear and Fairytale Bird items but that's it. Now I'm looking to complete accessories for my Sweetheart Sisters and Perfume Puff ponies as well as one or two random items. I love daydreaming about eventual displays etc.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Glitter Yolk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Depends Pony
  • Researching fakies, as always
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2020, 01:35:23 PM »
My doll wishlist isn't really on here, but it consists of monster high, ever after high, bratzillas, pinkie cooper, moondreamers, SSC clones, furry families

I'm thinking of getting a furby too, but they're just so expensive!

My pony wishlist in my sig is mostly G1 (which I prefer to find myself second hand), vintage fakies (Lucky ponies, Sunshine ponies, Nostril fakies), dinosaurs and other Meritus animal toys.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal