collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Just started a website about my collection - share your website links!  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Fizzy Scrumptious

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
  • Truly_Scumptious on the MLPTP! <3
    • View Profile
    • Pink Dreams Ponyland
Hi all!

I've been working on a site that documents my collection and my ponyland. I finally threw enough stuff onto my Weebly page to feel comfy publishing it. It doesn't have much on it right now, just pics of a few ponies and a few character bios, but I'm working on it slowly! Here's the link if anyone's interested: https://pinkdreamsponyland.weebly.com/ <3 <3

I started a links page on my site as well, to link to other collector websites. I found a lot of links on other pony sites but a lot of them were broken. I want to document as many accessible pony collection sites as I can on there. If anyone knows of any that aren't listed, or has a website of their own, I would love to see it!

I know some people also just host photo albums of their collections. If anyone would be interested in having those links collected as well, I could add them to the list :~)

Thanks for reading! <3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:rainbow: they/them :rainbow: | wishlist | art thread
thank you tailrustedtealeaf for the lovely icon and Strawberry Swirl for the left-side adoptable in my sig :heart:

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Hi there, I have a pony page (see below) let me know if you can see it ok.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Online kingluke

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • The Great King of Lucia
    • View Profile
I don't have a website but I love yours! It's so interesting to read.
I can't wait for you to add more. I wish I could help but I know nothing about building a website...
It's still fun tho.
Lover of Windwhistler

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • My Little Pony fan
    • View Profile
    • Dream Planet - The Toys
Cool, I bookmarked your website. I look foreward to see how it evolves.
I also have a world created around my ponies :)

I don't have a pony website at the moment - I have one for my toys and there is a bit of MLP in there and I have a couple of MLP albums on Flickr, but I have plans of making a new pony website along the lines the ones I used to have years ago. I don't know when that will be, though, but probably sometime during this year.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
I love all the photos you took!!

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline MerryAnvil

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • The Resident Blacksmith Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jordan's Pony Corner
Ahhh I love this, it looks amazing so far! I've bookmarked it as well. I love pony websites too, I miss the days where there were more of them.

Here's mine! <3 It's a bit messy atm as I'm reorganizing a lot of things but yeah >u<

Avatar by Shaiyeh, sig by SquarePeg! <3 Check out my pony website here!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Mine is in my sig but it is more an info site featuring my ponies than a collection site...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Fizzy Scrumptious

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
  • Truly_Scumptious on the MLPTP! <3
    • View Profile
    • Pink Dreams Ponyland
Hi there, I have a pony page (see below) let me know if you can see it ok.

Yay I can see it just fine, adding it to the list! Your pony photos are so gorgeous! I love looking through them.

I don't have a website but I love yours! It's so interesting to read.
I can't wait for you to add more. I wish I could help but I know nothing about building a website...
It's still fun tho.

Thank you! <3 I'm using Weebly so thankfully I don't need to know any coding. It has an interface that's easy to use if you don't know how to code, but you have to be a little patient about building it.

Cool, I bookmarked your website. I look foreward to see how it evolves.
I also have a world created around my ponies :)

I don't have a pony website at the moment - I have one for my toys and there is a bit of MLP in there and I have a couple of MLP albums on Flickr, but I have plans of making a new pony website along the lines the ones I used to have years ago. I don't know when that will be, though, but probably sometime during this year.

Thanks! I love learning about the worlds people build with their collections. I just took a look at your Pommel photos and they're so fun and dynamic! If you put together a new site I would love it see it!  :)

I love all the photos you took!!

Thank you! <3 I wanted to give little backdrops to the documentation photos instead of just a blank wall. Now I realize how much work I've made for myself... *side-eyes the size of my collection*

Ahhh I love this, it looks amazing so far! I've bookmarked it as well. I love pony websites too, I miss the days where there were more of them.

Here's mine! <3 It's a bit messy atm as I'm reorganizing a lot of things but yeah >u<

Thank you so much! I already added yours to the list since I remembered it from another thread about pony sites. I took a second look at your site and REALLY love how much of your collection you've documented. I don't know what it is, I love scrolling through peoples' cataloging of their stuff :P

Mine is in my sig but it is more an info site featuring my ponies than a collection site...

Wow your site is so dedicated!! What an awesome store of UK pony knowledge <3

:rainbow: they/them :rainbow: | wishlist | art thread
thank you tailrustedtealeaf for the lovely icon and Strawberry Swirl for the left-side adoptable in my sig :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal