collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What ponies bring you joy?!  (Read 6279 times)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
Re: What ponies bring you joy?!
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2020, 08:43:26 PM »
New arrivals bring joy too, as do Pony costumes!!! I know, repeated photo
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also, completing a Custom brings great joy
I looooove the Snow Angels outfits!  I had that set as a kid and played with it constantly.  I remember taking the ponies ice skating outside in the winter!  This definitely brings me joy to see  :biggrin:

These two ponies are always out, chilling on my dresser, and I love seeing them every day:

4-Speed

and a custom I made years ago, I named her Cappuccino (how original XD)
I have a Cappuccino too!!!

He's a Boy though, & a G1. His mother is Italian Tickle, & whenever his pegasus siblings got into arguments, he'd go off & cook something. He's now the chef-owner of his own Caffe (spelt wi two Fs like the Italian ones:

In this photo the Caffe was set up for a Christmas ecard. Some of the counters & tables were made from spare bits of wood from the dollhouse kit I used to make the Caffe.
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2020, 09:17:06 PM »
Trucker is my favorite big bro. I really want Seaspray this year and Baby Wave is so gorgeous!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Shaz

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2020, 03:00:07 AM »
Loadsa pictures ahoy!

Spoiler
Baby Ribbon, my first pony!

Little Flitter, my girlfriend's favourite childhood pony!

Tippytoes (who we call Clover)

Wind Whistler!

Sweetstuff (or Sweetie, as she is known to her English friends)

Novia the Argentinean pony!

Tornado!

The G3 Fluttershy that I rescued from a charity shop!

Tiny :muffin: Pony!

And, of course, the German talking ponies!

Loving everyone's photos :). Especially Skippity's eyebrows :lol:

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2020, 03:10:06 AM »
Since Plushies bring loads of joy, & snuggles, here's a pic of some of mine, the ones who take over half my bed anyway!!!

L-R:- UK G1 Bowtie PJ Case (Trickles PJ case lives elsewhere), G3 normal Pinkie Pie jumbo, G3 AUS Sunny Daze, G3 AUS Sparkleworks, G4 Backpack PR Twilight Sparkle, G3.5 AUS Sweetiebelle PJ case, G3 AUS Sweetberry, G3 AUS Minty, G3 Fluttershy Jumbo (Rainbow Dash, Sweetsong & Toola Roola live elsewhere), G1 UK Cotton Candy PJ case, G4 TRU Twilight Sparkle, G3 FR Blossomforth PJ case, G3 AUS 2ft Wysteria PJ case (because 3-footers are rare, huge & expensive to post even unstuffed), G3.5 AUS Cheerilee PJ case, Custom Pink Kittywinks Pillow Buddy Starcatcher, G3 Pillow Buddy Sunny Daze, G3 Pillow Buddy Sparkleworks, (squished) G4 Pillow Pet PR Twilight Sparkle (as in fold me I'm a Pony, unfold me I'm a cushion).
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 03:24:53 AM by Ponybookworm »
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Gator

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2020, 01:11:08 PM »
I don't know why, but I have a thing for Satin 'n Lace.  She makes me happy.  Here is my regular, so-soft, and magenta army.

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2020, 08:24:19 PM »
I love your collection of Satin 'n Lace. She's very graceful.

Mine are my childhood ponies:

They make me very happy.

Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2020, 10:29:27 PM »
These are some of my favorite babies. They make me happy  :)

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2020, 12:09:07 AM »
See discovering the German Baby Ponies??? What a delight that was!!! As Artemesia knows, my Teddi (Magic Message, blue) takes care of the Newborns, while Hopscotch always amused the older Ponies, teaching them games & everything. So I'm sure you can imagine how happy I was to find a Baby Hopscotch!!! Then to make up for the fact I had Baby Bouncy & Baby Northstar as a youngster but no baby unicorn Ponies, I made felt versions of Baby Buttons & Baby Moondancer. So Baby Buttons the real German Baby Pony was also a joy to find!!! Got them both alongside my Baby Honeycomb, all sold by the same seller, then later got my Baby Cherries Jubilee!!!

Offline Rychu

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2020, 06:14:05 AM »
Since Plushies bring loads of joy, & snuggles, here's a pic of some of mine, the ones who take over half my bed anyway!!!

L-R:- UK G1 Bowtie PJ Case (Trickles PJ case lives elsewhere), G3 normal Pinkie Pie jumbo, G3 AUS Sunny Daze, G3 AUS Sparkleworks, G4 Backpack PR Twilight Sparkle, G3.5 AUS Sweetiebelle PJ case, G3 AUS Sweetberry, G3 AUS Minty, G3 Fluttershy Jumbo (Rainbow Dash, Sweetsong & Toola Roola live elsewhere), G1 UK Cotton Candy PJ case, G4 TRU Twilight Sparkle, G3 FR Blossomforth PJ case, G3 AUS 2ft Wysteria PJ case (because 3-footers are rare, huge & expensive to post even unstuffed), G3.5 AUS Cheerilee PJ case, Custom Pink Kittywinks Pillow Buddy Starcatcher, G3 Pillow Buddy Sunny Daze, G3 Pillow Buddy Sparkleworks, (squished) G4 Pillow Pet PR Twilight Sparkle (as in fold me I'm a Pony, unfold me I'm a cushion).
I LOVE THIS!!! my favorites are also my plushies!!!
I have a few of the large floppy ones but my absolute favorites are the g3 giants from Australia! Here are mine!

Im still trying to get the other giants like pinkie pie and twinkle twirl but i reaaaaallly want a rainbow dash, shes my favorite pony.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 06:18:06 AM by Rychu »

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2020, 06:27:32 PM »
THREE FOOT FRILLY FROCKS!!!!! :newpony: :newpony: :newpony: :newpony: (Not to mention the other 3)

If I wanted a 3-footer, it would be Star Shimmer. She's a gorgeous Pony!!! And the 3-footer is the only Plushie of her

Offline Ribbs

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • My music
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2020, 09:17:31 PM »
Masquerade! I'll have to get a good pic of mine. She's just so vibrant and fun. I love everything about her, the lime green eyes and the tropical colors. She's my go-to cheer up pony.

Offline Rychu

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2020, 05:24:37 AM »
THREE FOOT FRILLY FROCKS!!!!! :newpony: :newpony: :newpony: :newpony: (Not to mention the other 3)

If I wanted a 3-footer, it would be Star Shimmer. She's a gorgeous Pony!!! And the 3-footer is the only Plushie of her

I hope to have them all one day. I love them so much.

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2020, 06:16:24 AM »
See discovering the German Baby Ponies??? What a delight that was!!! As Artemesia knows, my Teddi (Magic Message, blue) takes care of the Newborns, while Hopscotch always amused the older Ponies, teaching them games & everything. So I'm sure you can imagine how happy I was to find a Baby Hopscotch!!! Then to make up for the fact I had Baby Bouncy & Baby Northstar as a youngster but no baby unicorn Ponies, I made felt versions of Baby Buttons & Baby Moondancer. So Baby Buttons the real German Baby Pony was also a joy to find!!! Got them both alongside my Baby Honeycomb, all sold by the same seller, then later got my Baby Cherries Jubilee!!!

Felt versions? Sounds cute. I love this set of babies too but I only have two. They are definitely a really special set.

Post Merge: March 27, 2020, 06:19:03 AM

Masquerade! I'll have to get a good pic of mine. She's just so vibrant and fun. I love everything about her, the lime green eyes and the tropical colors. She's my go-to cheer up pony.

She really is amazing. Her hair colours are just gorgeous. Do you think she could organise a tropical masquerade ball on a holiday island somewhere? I think she should team up with my Shady who is still heavily channeling George Michael.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 06:19:03 AM by Artemesia's Garden »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2020, 06:47:11 PM »

Felt versions? Sounds cute. I love this set of babies too but I only have two. They are definitely a really special set.

Post Merge: March 27, 2020, 06:19:03 AM

She really is amazing. Her hair colours are just gorgeous. Do you think she could organise a tropical masquerade ball on a holiday island somewhere? I think she should team up with my Shady who is still heavily channeling George Michael.
I drew round my Baby Blossom to make them, adding horns to each one

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2020, 03:13:48 PM »
Such lovely ponies everyone. :D

I just spent the entire afternoon rummaging through my external hard drive to dig up my favourite pony pictures! I used to take so many photos... I can't take pictures like that anymore (lousy new camera, shaky hands, inspiration died), so these are all extra precious to me. Maybe you've already seen some of them a hundred times, but I hope you will still enjoy them. :D :happy:

Warning: Massive pony bomb under the spoiler!

Spoiler
When grocery shopping was still a fun day out. :silly: