collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony/Miniature Photography?  (Read 8532 times)

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • My Little Pony fan
    • View Profile
    • Dream Planet - The Toys
Re: Pony/Miniature Photography?
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2020, 09:49:24 AM »
@ Ponybookworm - Thank you very much!

@ IceCrystal02 - Thank you! That's Baby Sweets, she loves playing the piano :lol:

Offline IceCrystal02

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2020, 10:16:32 AM »
@ IceCrystal02 - Thank you! That's Baby Sweets, she loves playing the piano :lol:
Yes, her enthusiasm definitely shows! She looks like she is so ready to tickle the ivories, she's just waiting for her audience. :lol: She's a real cutie, I fear I have to add one of those sitting Lanard fakies to my wish list...  :yikes:

Offline Heelys

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Member of the Aquacadets
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2020, 02:38:48 PM »
Replying to my own post, I took some lovely photos of my Ponyta and Rapidash customs this past week.

Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Gender? I hardly know 'er!  :biggrin: | PM me about G1 custom or OOAK World's Smallest commissions! ;)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2020, 06:44:35 PM »
You did so well on the orange/yellow Ponyta!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline IceCrystal02

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2020, 09:49:18 AM »
I somehow couldn't get The_Loner's cute Lanard fakie playing the piano out of my head. So I did some research on the internet and found one in my favourite pony colour - aqua! I ordered her in Canada a mere week ago, but she has already arrived and was in the garden admiring our first spring flowers (blue and light blue irises) this afternoon! Isn't she cute? Does anybody know if she's got a name? She has painted hooves but no symbol. She's in excellent condition with beautiful silky hair.  :lovey:

I had no idea they were so tiny, I imagined them to be about G1 pony size, but as it's a baby pony, the size makes sense of course.

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2020, 01:50:13 PM »
There are some photos with objects on my pony page, link in my sig.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2020, 06:25:41 PM »
There are some photos with objects on my pony page, link in my sig.
I love how your Teddi, like mine, is in charge of the Nursery!!! I think it's her rumpmark... but ever since I got my first Teddi as a younger collector, she was looking after my Newborns. Now she works in a VERY BUSY nursery indeed!!!

See if you can spot Teddi/ Cuddles
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • My Little Pony fan
    • View Profile
    • Dream Planet - The Toys
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2020, 12:15:27 PM »
I somehow couldn't get The_Loner's cute Lanard fakie playing the piano out of my head. So I did some research on the internet and found one in my favourite pony colour - aqua! I ordered her in Canada a mere week ago, but she has already arrived and was in the garden admiring our first spring flowers (blue and light blue irises) this afternoon! Isn't she cute? Does anybody know if she's got a name? She has painted hooves but no symbol. She's in excellent condition with beautiful silky hair.  :lovey:

Spoiler
I had no idea they were so tiny, I imagined them to be about G1 pony size, but as it's a baby pony, the size makes sense of course.

Sorry about that :lol:
She's so cute! ^.^ And lovely photos, too! They don't come with names. I just make up my own names for the ones I got :)

@ Heelys: Very cute pictures of the ponies outdoors! I especially like the first two!

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2020, 12:17:52 PM »

Ah what a gorgeous cosy looking scene! Yes I think can see her, is she wearing Sweet Dreams? Also yes, she's in charge of the babies because there's really no obvious Nurse or Nanny at least that I have come across, have you? I haven't read enough comics or seen enough cartoons to know whether there's anyone else it's supposed to be.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2020, 06:25:36 PM »

Ah what a gorgeous cosy looking scene! Yes I think can see her, is she wearing Sweet Dreams? Also yes, she's in charge of the babies because there's really no obvious Nurse or Nanny at least that I have come across, have you? I haven't read enough comics or seen enough cartoons to know whether there's anyone else it's supposed to be.
The Sweet Dreams outfit, being common & a soft pyjama set wi fuzzy slippers & a handy cap for keeping manes tidy, became my Nursery staff uniform. Nowadays the Euro Nurse Ponies, Little Tot, March Daffodil & Surprise Twins Mum help out with the G1s, while Mum Cat (of the Mail Order Mum & Baby set) supervises the adult G3s taking care of my Newborn Cuties, here:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2020, 08:07:27 PM »
Great pics peeps
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2020, 03:41:53 PM »
Wow, lovely ponies Ponybookworm!

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2020, 07:03:43 PM »
Wow, lovely ponies Ponybookworm!
Cheers xxx

Offline IceCrystal02

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2020, 06:30:54 AM »

Spoiler

Sorry about that :lol:
She's so cute! ^.^ And lovely photos, too! They don't come with names. I just make up my own names for the ones I got :)

@ Heelys: Very cute pictures of the ponies outdoors! I especially like the first two!

That's absolutely fine, I don't regret buying her, she's adorable.  :biggrin:

Right, I'll have to find a suitable name for her then! That's rather difficult, as she doesn't have a symbol and I'm rather unimaginative.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal