collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lemondrop's Forelock Game  (Read 553 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Lemondrop's Forelock Game
« on: March 02, 2020, 02:05:45 PM »
I have a really nice two stamp HK Lemondrop with the pale lilac symbols and no blush. She has a forelock but to me it seems like it's a bit short and cut at an odd angle. I'd like to know if she's original, can anyone help?

I've trie a simple image search but there are so many Lemondrops out there with abused forelocks, I'm guessing because of the issue of fitting the bridle on to the pony. If they aren't buzz cut they are bent in a strange direction. The thing is I don't even remember my childhood pony having a forelock. The front was the same length as the rest of the hair. Maybe my childhood one was made in China?  :huh:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 02:09:40 PM by Artemesia's Garden »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • My Little Pony fan
    • View Profile
    • Dream Planet - The Toys
Re: Lemondrop's Forelock Game
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 07:19:30 AM »
My experience is that HK Lemon Drops have a forelock but China Lemon Drops don't, and that sometimes the forelocks on the HK Lemon Drops are a bit funky.

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 10:42:52 AM »
My experience is that HK Lemon Drops have a forelock but China Lemon Drops don't, and that sometimes the forelocks on the HK Lemon Drops are a bit funky.

That's really helpful, thank you!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • My Little Pony fan
    • View Profile
    • Dream Planet - The Toys
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 10:49:13 AM »
No prob, glad I could help :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal