collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How do you color in MLP coloring books?  (Read 3368 times)

Offline Shaz

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: How do you color in MLP coloring books?
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2020, 01:20:47 AM »
I photocopy mine so I can color them over and over again! A lot of the times I’ll color them in like other ponies! Here’s a pic of a recent one I did! https://i.ibb.co/gWZcpVS/03-D3-AF45-FE89-426-B-B08-F-0-BAF541-E8180.jpg

As you can see different ponies inspired my color schemes! Ribbon,posey, tropical breeze, rainbow dash, minty...

That G3 picture is so cute, and I love your colour schemes. Which book does that picture come from? I feel it might be something I need in my life :)

In answer to the topic, sometimes I use accurate colours and sometimes I don't. I also like colouring ponies in to resemble Nirvanas and other ponies that aren't very likely to turn up in a commercially available colouring book.

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2020, 11:04:20 PM »
I photocopy mine so I can color them over and over again! A lot of the times I’ll color them in like other ponies! Here’s a pic of a recent one I did! https://i.ibb.co/gWZcpVS/03-D3-AF45-FE89-426-B-B08-F-0-BAF541-E8180.jpg

As you can see different ponies inspired my color schemes! Ribbon,posey, tropical breeze, rainbow dash, minty...

That G3 picture is so cute, and I love your colour schemes. Which book does that picture come from? I feel it might be something I need in my life :)

In answer to the topic, sometimes I use accurate colours and sometimes I don't. I also like colouring ponies in to resemble Nirvanas and other ponies that aren't very likely to turn up in a commercially available colouring book.

Awww thanks so much! The book is a jumbo coloring book that I picked up from dollar general years ago! Like I said I photocopy all my pages so I can color them again and again! I’m
A coloring obsessed pony fan!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline FernMariposa919

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2020, 08:31:55 AM »
I have the retro coloring book and while I've only colored a couple pictures so far, I've colored them "correctly", so I guess I'm a purist. Although the shade of green I did for Fizzy wasn't accurate and it's more of a lime green so she looks super weird. I might color a few ponies with different colors just to be a rebel!  :lol:

Offline lalalei2001

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2020, 10:52:51 AM »
I don't color in coloring books because the lineart is too nice.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2020, 08:31:05 AM »
I recently pulled out the pages  I copied from Gothicsugar’s coloring book. If I color one I will post it here. :D

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal