collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: This Week's Brag: Forget-Me-Not and Chief!  (Read 2232 times)

Offline MerryAnvil

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • The Resident Blacksmith Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jordan's Pony Corner
This Week's Brag: Forget-Me-Not and Chief!
« on: February 28, 2020, 12:17:17 PM »
I had a nice little relaxed week, but I did get some lovely pony things I'd like to share!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

First off, my only thrifting find for the week, Forget-Me-Not! She was a little overpriced (not by much, but y'know) but she's been sitting all sad and unloved in a booth in our local antique mall since like...September of last year, and she was calling to me, so I decided to take her home. She cleaned up beautifully, and marks my first successful attempt at ringlet curls! I did also pick up Moondancer's brush, since it was still there and I don't have any of her accessories.

Next was a pony mail addition! I spotted this fairly inexpensive Chief on eBay, and I caved and bought him. My Big Brother herd is growing by the day! The poor boy has some issues but I'm confident I can lessen, if not completely fix, all of them. His paint is gorgeous and other than a little dryness at the tip of his tail, his hair is beautiful. His problems lie in the marker stains on his NDS, and the fact that his body is yellowed. He also has a warped leg, but I've fixed those before so I'm not too worried. I will be sunfading him <3

Lastly was a sticker I ordered from Frog & Cog on etsy! I browse etsy occasionally for pony stuff, and I clicked on their shop out of curiosity because I saw all the cute chibi pony stickers. And then I saw that they had Apple Split! Ahhh Apple Split is my absolutely favorite background pony, the bestest of boys. I immediately snapped one up, there was no way I couldn't. Here's the sticker along with my current Apple Split herd! I have no idea what I'm going to use it on yet, but I am stoked about it.

Avatar by Shaiyeh, sig by SquarePeg! <3 Check out my pony website here!

Offline kellybates1993

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Re: This Week's Brag: Forget-Me-Not and Chief!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 01:50:14 PM »
 :shocked: I love forget me not! I would be so happy to be able to find ponies on a thrift store in england.
Shes beautiful  ^.^
flutter pony addict

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 03:10:25 PM »
What great ponies!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2020, 07:15:32 PM »
Nice ponies!  I'd love to have a Chief someday, and he looks lovely.  Hopefully his sunfading will go well and make him even lovelier  :cool:
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal