collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Cleaning Advice- Inside Hooves?  (Read 4277 times)

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
Re: Cleaning Advice- Inside Hooves?
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2020, 06:09:38 AM »
If you needed to scrub, clean eyelash brushes are good

I have NEVER thought of that... genius!

I use bottle brushes/tea pot spout brush :)

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2020, 06:56:45 AM »
tea pot spout brush :)

Love pkw xxx

How did you know the brush was for a tea pot spout? Did they sell it as a tea pot spout brush? I think I may have a small fascination going on with this.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Heelys

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Member of the Aquacadets
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2020, 01:24:19 PM »

Love pkw xxx

How did you know the brush was for a tea pot spout? Did they sell it as a tea pot spout brush? I think I may have a small fascination going on with this.
I was ready to accept that sort of tool as a British staple I'd never heard of until I saw that you're from England. The world is full of mystery...

Thanks for all the great answers, by the way! I got the job done with the mascara brush
Gender? I hardly know 'er!  :biggrin: | PM me about G1 custom or OOAK World's Smallest commissions! ;)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2020, 01:32:31 PM »

Love pkw xxx

I was ready to accept that sort of tool as a British staple I'd never heard of until I saw that you're from England. The world is full of mystery...

Thanks for all the great answers, by the way! I got the job done with the mascara brush
:lol: brilliant. I'm still hoping for an answer, such a cute idea!

Glad you got her all nice and clean.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal