collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help with Arena sale re: angel_rose  (Read 3711 times)

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
Help with Arena sale re: angel_rose
« on: February 24, 2020, 09:06:30 AM »
Hey Arena Pals, would love some advice on what to do next!

I'd been messaging with angel_rose around the holidays re: buying the set of rainbow babies she has listed here for sale. The timing of our communications was slow and delayed -- I realize that was my number one mistake -- but the rhythm seemed normal for our busy lives and the feedback on her profile is excellent. Here's how it's gone down:

11/26 - She accepted my offer plus shipping

12/10 - I apologize for my delayed response and ask for confirmation that they're still available

12/21 - She apologizes for her delayed response and confirms that the sale is still on!

1/6 - I send payment via paypal and and shipping info

1/15 - I can see she hasn't been on the Arena in a while, so I email the paypal address where I sent the funds to follow up.

1/23 - I see she was last online in the Arena 1/21, but didn't respond to me, so I send a follow up message and try to be patient.

2/18 - I post to MLP Collectors facebook group to see if anyone knows her/what's going on, and I learn the following from Nancy Halse - "The original member past away. Her daughter over the last few years has slowly sold off her mums collection. She rarely is on the arena since it's not a hobby for her, she is only around when actively selling. I've brought from her daughter a handful of times and things have always gone well."

2/20 - I send another follow-up PM and email.

...and now here we are. What would you do in my position?

Post Merge: February 24, 2020, 10:19:12 AM

Nevermind! Just as I was getting discouraged we got back in touch! Everything is fine now and this thread can be deleted!   :cool:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 10:19:12 AM by aquamarinemolly »
ISO princess ribbons, vintage pony pins, and UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Help with Arena sale re: angel_rose
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 11:24:23 AM »
I’m glad everything worked out for you. :)

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal