collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What do you subscribe to?  (Read 7188 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: What do you subscribe to?
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2020, 12:42:25 AM »
Netflix, Amazon Prime and the Patreon of one of my favorite artists.

Patreon looks really good!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2020, 04:29:13 AM »
Oooh.. I also get the small yum yum box (ever month, snacks from a different country). F0r the past year and a half, my sister has been eating them since I never cancelled the subscription.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2020, 09:13:03 AM »
Nintendo switch-- it was kinda free-ish because I flipped the lunchbox tin that came along with mario maker.

I don't watch enough tv to justify something like netflix. Which is a bummer because I like binge watching stuff.

One day I'd like to do an international snack box of some sort. I was thinking about universal yum because if you do a gift -- it doesn't auto renew.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2020, 09:35:54 AM »
We currently have Netflix (my parents subscription), Disney+, Hulu+(ESPN+? technically since it comes with Disney and Hulu but we never watch it), and Amazon Prime.  I have wanted to try a monthly subscription to get those tiny MLP replicas (on Patreon?) that one of our members makes (cannot think of her name off the top of my head), but cannot justify the spending right now. 

Netflix, Spotify, Dplay and a local newspaper. We're considering getting Amazon prime when all episodes of Picard is out.
Ooo will they have it on Prime or will you have to pay for it?  I see that they got Discovery after it aired on CBS Full Access but I thought you had to pay for each season. 

It's so much fun seeing what other people sign up for, I had never heard of some of these things!

Crunchyroll, Netflix...Funimation which I may or may not keep, still on the fence.

I still have Prime on Amazon atm but it will run out soon and I probably won't renew it since I'm no longer a student.

And Audible if it counts.
Audible definitely counts! I used to find it hard to stick with audio books but I'm really glad I did.
I still prefer physically reading books because it's quicker, but I do think having the audio books on journeys is so much nicer.  The only thing is you have to get a good narrator.

Lately, I am finding audio books to be better than print, whether book or e-reader.  I can listen to a book when I drive, in the shower, working around the house, working out, etc.  Whereas, physically having to read these days would slow me way down because I do not have a lot of down time with a toddler.  I have blasted through my latest series because I can rent audio books from our library both digitally and on CD. 

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2020, 01:09:38 PM »
I was thinking about universal yum because if you do a gift -- it doesn't auto renew.

I like it. I get the small box cause its only $15. Most of the boxes I enjoyed except for one.  It was either Belgium or Switzerland. It was mostly chocolate and I really do not like their chocolate. It tastes nasty to me.

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2020, 10:51:43 PM »

Netflix, Spotify, Dplay and a local newspaper. We're considering getting Amazon prime when all episodes of Picard is out.
Ooo will they have it on Prime or will you have to pay for it?  I see that they got Discovery after it aired on CBS Full Access but I thought you had to pay for each season. 

I'm not sure about the difference? Here we get a 7 day free trial and then it's like 5 Euros a months, which is like half of what we pay for Netflix. I guess there's a difference about what else they offer as shows as well.

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2020, 02:15:04 PM »

I'm not sure about the difference? Here we get a 7 day free trial and then it's like 5 Euros a months, which is like half of what we pay for Netflix. I guess there's a difference about what else they offer as shows as well.
If you have Amazon Prime, the movies labeled Prime a free to watch.  Otherwise, you have to pay for them.

"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2020, 10:28:44 PM »

If you have Amazon Prime, the movies labeled Prime a free to watch.  Otherwise, you have to pay for them.

Ok, now I understand.. Picard is Prime :).

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2020, 08:07:31 AM »

Ok, now I understand.. Picard is Prime :).

That’s so exciting!!!

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2020, 09:23:17 AM »
Just Netflix here, but I also buy DVDs at times
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2020, 10:04:35 AM »
In addition to the stuff I listed earlier, my husband and I just subscribed to PartTimeDragons on Patreon

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline PinkieLopBun

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2020, 12:22:00 PM »
This morning, I subscribed to the Patreon of a YouTuber called Pop Arena.
Follow me on Twitter and Tumblr.

Offline Iceglider

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Mommy, Artist, Roleplayer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/creaturepainter
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2020, 07:08:59 AM »
At the moment I am getting Netflix and Vidangel filtering (free this month) and a free course on childhood trauma from this institute of childhood development https://child.tcu.edu/sale/

We usually get a month subscription of something, hulu/prime/netflix 2-3 times a year. We don't pay for tv, only internet. After we turn off the subscriptions we watch a bunch of our dvds, free channels, youtube, play more video games, and read more. There are a bunch of new services with free trials I haven't tried yet so those might be next to sign up for.

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2020, 09:11:47 AM »
I'm not really into subscription-bases services, they make me kind of feel tied to the provider, which is something I don't like. If there's a movie or TV show or music album that I like then I prefer to just download it to have my own offline copy, or sometimes even buy on a physical medium. When I just want to watch something once and then forget about it I will usually rent it on Amazon or maybe if I'm lucky enough, even find it for free on Youtube or Dailymotion. However, I'm thinking about registering a throwaway Netflix account that I would access in the browser and credit the balance with codes bought at brick-and-mortar locations whenever I need to watch some documentary or something like that that isn't available anywhere else.
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2020, 09:30:42 AM »
I pay for my work e-mail and that's it. I leech everything else from family and friends, such as Netflix or Prime :cool:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal