collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: BB Chief hair match and where to get hair in UK now?  (Read 524 times)

Offline milkywaymochi

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
BB Chief hair match and where to get hair in UK now?
« on: February 21, 2020, 02:22:33 PM »
So I just ordered chief off eBay (very excited about my first big brother pony) for pretty cheap because he needs a new tail. In the past, I've always ordered my hair from mylittlecustoms, and had no problems, but this time, something seems...a bit off?

To start with, the first link took me to a domain that was for sale(??) And then when I DID find the website, there was only like six different nylon hair colours, and they were all sold out? idk what's going on there.

I've tried retrodoll UK, but I don't know which of their blues matches chiefs, they're all different names. I know his dollyhair colour is called forget me not, but even if there wasn't controversy surrounding dollyhair, I don't really want to order hair from the US. (Although it's starting to look like I'll have to)

So does anyone know what blue hair matches chiefs, or where I can find good nylon hair in the UK now? Thanks!

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: BB Chief hair match and where to get hair in UK now?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 03:11:55 PM »
Bookmarking this!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal