collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G3 Australian plushies  (Read 929 times)

Offline jjponies

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
G3 Australian plushies
« on: February 20, 2020, 06:15:05 PM »
How hard is it to get the G3 Australian plushies? I see some on ebay Australia,  but they don't  ship to the USA. :(. I know shipping would be expensive. But I still want the big ones with butterfly packs, as well as the huge 3 foot tall ones. Anyone here from Australia or New Zealand that could help me out?  :biggrin:

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Staff
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: G3 Australian plushies
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 06:21:54 PM »
The last time i shipped one of these being at least 5 years ago, still stuffed and via standard airmail, postage was close to $150 USD. 

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 12:03:11 AM »
They do pop up pretty often but they are uber expensive to ship stuffed.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline Rychu

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2020, 05:38:25 AM »
Hello! Fellow american who is looking for the g3 giants. You should poke around facebook groups and facebook market place for them. Australia/new zealand have their own mlp buy sell group. Its closed but if you just say you are joining from the us so that you can get a better chance to find the g3 giants they will let you in no problem. There a decent number of active mlp buy/sell groups on facebook so id recommend joining a few.  I got my giant minty through facebook :)

I personally have a daily routine where i search ebay for listings. Ive gotten my frilly frocks and my sweetberry through ebay (US ebay!) Listings. I sea4ch 'my little pony plush' and make sure i set categories to all and item location to worldwide. Then sort by newest listing. Listings for the giants will come up every now and then so just keep checking and youll find one.

Frilly frocks in particular WAS released in the US so you might be able to listing for her on ebay/facebook currently. I know there are few listed on Facebook near DC, although they are very over prices currently :/ you could probably barter them down

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal