Pony Talk > Introductions

The Great Introduction Post

(1/1)

Heelys:
Hail and well met!

I call myself Heelys, and while not a huge collector myself, I’ve never been able to fully escape the allure of the My Little Pony franchise. I’ve started dipping my toes back into G1 MLP content due to a rising interest in doll customizing. I’m a novice for sure, but I do have a couple of customs under my belt, so I’ll be sure to post pictures later.

As for personal details, I’m 22 and use she/her pronouns, and live in the southeastern USA. Given the time I grew up in, G3 was my introduction to MLP, and I hold it in high regard, but around 2006 I discovered the older toyline and merch when my grandmother bought me a DVD containing some of the My Little Pony and Friends episodes for my birthday instead of The Runaway Rainbow as intended. Ever since then, I’ve just adored G1.

I don’t have much of a collection— most of my ponies (G1 and G3) are my childhood collection, hiding away in a storage box. But it’s not the size of your collection that matters, it’s the size of your heart. Or something.

Spinky69er:
Welcome to the Arena :)

Hope you have an amazing time exploring the forum!

Griffin:
Hi Heelys, welcome to the Arena! :good:

Toy customizing is so much fun. I'm looking forward to seeing your work! Enjoy the forums ^^

achab1984:
Welcome to the arena! :)

Loa:
Hi and Welcome to the Arena!
Have fun with us nutters here! :heart:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version