collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ISO information on Argentinian massive singing princess fakies  (Read 1254 times)

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Tinsel Enthusiast, Fakie Fan
    • View Profile
ISO information on Argentinian massive singing princess fakies
« on: February 20, 2020, 02:22:33 PM »
Does anyone have more pictures or information on these fakies?
Here is a image from the mylittlewiki, not mine:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I am looking for information on the luna/nightmare moon variant especially, I can't find any pictures, does anyone have any pictures?
Does anyone know where to find these, what they all do, or what their price range is?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 02:24:39 PM by starrynights »

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: ISO information on Argentinian massive singing princess fakies
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 03:10:05 PM »
No, but now I want one!!!  Is that a brushable  or a styling size next to her?
:socks:   :frog:

Offline Princess Fizzy

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 06:48:00 PM »
I have one (I'm pretty sure mine is purple though). I don't know that I'd call her a Luna variant as she still has a sun symbol.

I found mine second hand at Goodwill a few months back so I can't add much to where they were sold. Mine has a pink tutu as well, I'm not sure if it's original to her, but it's sewn on & the material is not high quality so it could be original. As it says on the wiki, when you push the speaker under her belly she makes galloping noises and a song plays (song is not very inteligable).

I will pull her out & try to get pictures this weekend. Not sure if there would be a way to take video & upload it here as she is quite funny. Her wings also move, but it's not how wings should move at all :what:

The Celestia next to her is a fashion style so she is very large in relation to g4 ponies.

MLP merch did a series focused on fakies, she is in part 4 about half way down. They are apparently called "My Lovely Merry"

https://www.mlpmerch.com/2017/05/ossie-and-quest-for-worst-mlp-fakies_3.html?m=1
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 08:30:58 PM by Princess Fizzy »

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Tinsel Enthusiast, Fakie Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 03:38:19 PM »
I have one (I'm pretty sure mine is purple though). I don't know that I'd call her a Luna variant as she still has a sun symbol.

I found mine second hand at Goodwill a few months back so I can't add much to where they were sold. Mine has a pink tutu as well, I'm not sure if it's original to her, but it's sewn on & the material is not high quality so it could be original. As it says on the wiki, when you push the speaker under her belly she makes galloping noises and a song plays (song is not very inteligable).

I will pull her out & try to get pictures this weekend. Not sure if there would be a way to take video & upload it here as she is quite funny. Her wings also move, but it's not how wings should move at all :what:

The Celestia next to her is a fashion style so she is very large in relation to g4 ponies.

MLP merch did a series focused on fakies, she is in part 4 about half way down. They are apparently called "My Lovely Merry"

https://www.mlpmerch.com/2017/05/ossie-and-quest-for-worst-mlp-fakies_3.html?m=1

Thank you!! I love the box she comes in, I hope I can find a MIP one one day.

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2020, 03:47:35 PM »
woah that is one big celestia
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal