collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Latest Brag  (Read 1396 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Latest Brag
« on: February 20, 2020, 07:24:34 AM »
Brag Post
Here are some new ish ponies from HQG1 customs and lovely Arena sellers!

I know not everyone is into G3.5 but just look at thier hair! I've done nothing to them.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here are the HQG1s...

Batty Boo... plus a cute Baby Moondrean from Satu on Ebay. I think I'm going to re-hair Batty Boo maybe in glow in the dark.

Purple Sweet Treat and Sweet Treat Sister

Lovely High Hopes with a new Blueberry Baskets thanks to h1m3

Artistry girls Prism and Flow

Plus lovely March Daffodil and Baby Lucky Leaf from maycrestmom

Thank you!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 07:49:22 AM by Artemesia's Garden »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Brag
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 07:28:16 AM »
They're so pretty!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 07:48:43 AM »
They're so pretty!

Thank you! Also I just realised I bough 4 purple Pegasus in a month... obviously what I've been missing!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2020, 08:07:14 AM »
G3.5 hair never ceases to amaze me. Baby Moondream kind of looks related to High Hopes, yeah?
That's a wonderful bunch of ponies! Congrats!

Sig by Starscout <3

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2020, 08:50:11 AM »
G3.5 hair never ceases to amaze me. Baby Moondream kind of looks related to High Hopes, yeah?
That's a wonderful bunch of ponies! Congrats!

I agree! Deffo an Aunty at least. I thought she would go better with Batty Boo but Batty boo is a very singular pony. Thank you!

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • My Little Pony fan
    • View Profile
    • Dream Planet - The Toys
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2020, 11:41:46 AM »
Such lovely ponies! Congrats on all of them!
I'm one who actually like G3.5 ponies. Their hair is amazing!
And it's really cool to see HQG1C (did I get that right?) ponies next to authentic MLPs.

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2020, 01:18:24 PM »
I love the Artsy Girls. Great additions to the collection. :D
~Foxtale~

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2020, 09:57:20 PM »
They're all so beautiful! Congrats!

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2020, 10:46:38 PM »
They all look so lovely! I know they say you can’t hear or touch digital images...but I’m pretty sure I know what that beautiful hair feels like. And I never knew how much like the hasbro ponies HQG1 seem to be. I always thought there would be some kind of difference. But seeing them next to authentic ponies...it’s mind blowing how beautiful and authentic they do look. It wouldn’t surprise me if I’m the future folks on eBay who sell mlp without knowing much about them (the folks who try to sell failed as legit) will try to say they are genuine ponies. And it will be hard to tell the difference without the hoof stamps being pictured.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2020, 01:27:39 AM »
They all look so lovely! I know they say you can’t hear or touch digital images...but I’m pretty sure I know what that beautiful hair feels like. And I never knew how much like the hasbro ponies HQG1 seem to be. I always thought there would be some kind of difference. But seeing them next to authentic ponies...it’s mind blowing how beautiful and authentic they do look. It wouldn’t surprise me if I’m the future folks on eBay who sell mlp without knowing much about them (the folks who try to sell failed as legit) will try to say they are genuine ponies. And it will be hard to tell the difference without the hoof stamps being pictured.

Thank you! I can tell the difference in hand because the flutter who is stargazing isn't really standing right and neither is High Hopes who is just slightly off-balance. There is slightly less definition in the sculpting around the face and the hair is thinner and more difficult to style. They are still beautiful though. The baby ponies are all really solid poses and the only thing I'd mention is that the purple ones is a little greyish or dull in colour. However, at least she doesn't show up my other purple ponies unlike the Basic Fun. Speaking of which I saw a Starshine on Ebay today which I think was Basic Fun but they didn't make it clear. I actually couldn't tell. And so it begins...

Offline Carebearnmbr46

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2020, 01:15:53 PM »
I’m not a fan of customs, but I LOVE these!!!  :lovey:  Congrats on all these pretty girls!  I love the sweet treat babies and the artistry girls.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 10:40:15 AM by Carebearnmbr46 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal