collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Maycrestmom's trade post / pics  (Read 6625 times)

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Maycrestmom's trade post / pics
« on: February 14, 2020, 05:32:35 AM »
Greetings all

I will try to keep this thread updated

just also please know I have a ginormous herd and will be willing to trade from off the shelf as they say as it is often sell nirvana to buy nirvana and if possible it can sometimes be even better to just deal all or partly in pony-currency

at any rate for general G1 and some fakie, G3, bait thrown in first : here is the main small trade stash

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Please feel free to know that I have a revolving wish list meaning that I will be happy to take a look at your trade list and see if we can find something we each would like to trade and make "pony currency" work.  I also have an extensive herd so don't hesitate to ask if you are looking for a particular pony, as if ya have an item in your trade pile  I want than I am fine to pull from my collection :-) always prefer a win-win trade to ebay any day of the week

As for clothing, I have several outfits in there, and will be fine to take more pictures.  Feel free to ask if you are looking for specific items / outfits 

I am currently looking for :
1. a long hair firefly in good condition
2. a moonstone in good shape. 
3. seemingly very elusive blue totsy
4. merry go round ponies - flower bouquet, tassels, and sparkler
5. crumpet - can have ratty flocking as I am planning to deflock
6. purple fakie - barbie diamond castle pony
7. HQG1C - green kitty love that is in that mod-mimic pose
8. princess moondust - just needs a decent body, can have a haircut/missing tail as I plan to do a head body swap

9. this is probably something I will just buy if you are selling as not sure I can find as a trade = jewelry babies with their jewelry so that's like a thousand dollar set

I admit I have been having fun making some franken ponies to add to my armies (or band, bakery, etc. pony neighborhood shelf diorama) so for now the head/body swaps are up for grabs for customizing but I can also put baits back together to original shape - they are still baits for customs IMO

Ok that is about all I can think of to update my trade page = FEEL FREE TO DROP ME A PM

blessings!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 01:11:29 PM by maycrestmom »

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal