collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Spring cleaning time again... O_O  (Read 4579 times)

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
Spring cleaning time again... O_O
« on: February 05, 2020, 07:06:18 AM »
So... it’s that time of year again. Time for me to crawl out of hibernation and actually organize this house. Not looking forward to it, I won’t lie. I have to get some new shelves and furniture, and the bathroom remodel people are going to be here in a couple of weeks... Hopefully the end result will be worth it, though. :)

What about you? Any spring cleaning plans?

(On a side-note: Any tips for furnishing around baseboard heaters? They always seem to get in the way. :/)
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: Spring cleaning time again... O_O
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 07:22:19 AM »
Spring? O-o It's February!
I do need to get started, though! My room is such a mess, and I need to get rid of old stuff I don't need. I have a goal of getting my stuff cleaned by the end of the month (as well as actually applying for internships) and hopefully I can sell a few things online.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 09:24:55 PM »
I really need to clean the windows this year, I haven't done it since we moved in since a lot of construction work has been going on outside. Now I don't have any excuses anymore. And the plants will get new soil this year. But I think I'll wait til april with the windows, maybe late mars with the plants as we still have snow here :p.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 09:47:42 AM »

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 01:56:39 PM »
I'm in the process of clearing some stuff I no longer want/need. It's part of my New Year's solutions. I already sorted out all anime/kawaii stuff that isn't Sailor Moon and next week I'm gonna sell it all.

I am essentially Kon Mari'ing all my collections and hope to get a kitchen cabinet for the money I made back.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2020, 04:42:52 PM »
I just need to clean in general. I do want to clean off my stationary bike and bring it back inside. My sister moved it out to the lanai and it got dirty fast. It wasn't even hers to move, she just didn't like it in the room like she owns the living room or something :mad:

I want to go through my drawers too. There's so much junk that I'm not using so why do I still have it? I could be using the drawers instead of having them stuffed full of crap.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2020, 05:38:08 AM »
...still working on digging out of the snow

No big plans for remodeling inside the house this year. Just moving furniture around in the bedroom. That and continuing to clean out the basement and get things organized better.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline plushroo

• Trade Count: (+252)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • princess Cotton Candy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2020, 01:08:24 PM »
i love to Spring clean! I'm currently going through stuff in my house now that has been cluttering rooms and sorting everything into totes and labeling them, tossing what needs to be tossed.  Apparently, my mom liked to keep everything! My room is still a mess because it's a make shift sorting area for all the stuff I find. I would love to reorganize my pony shelf and give some much needed spa time to my nirvanas.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2020, 01:50:18 PM »
I'm quite proud of myself at the moment on that front since I finally emptied out all the clothes in my wardrobe, went through the ones I never wear any more for charity and organised the rest. I always have a habit of leaving clean clothes on the chair because my wardrobe is pretty awkwardly built, but then it gets out of hand. Right now though it all looks beautiful and it's been this way for a fortnight so far!

My next major task is the desk because I probably am going to get rid of my old desktop PC and make some space on there for books and stuff instead. I have too many of those still, although I managed to put some in tubs in the garage and under the desk already.

AND I got another tray for my pony cupboard so that the retro ponies all have their own mini shelf now, rather than congregating outside the cupboard looking lost.

And I need to go through and organise the MH dolls I am keeping to ones for display and not display so I can maybe rotate a bit more. I have some to get rid of as well, but I have a box for the keepers, just I haven't got around to sorting them out yet.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Satin Slipper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2020, 09:02:33 PM »
Spring Cleaning?  It is still Winter for me.  Yeah I have some I need to get rid of like old clothes, body lotion, and such...
*Frolicking Away*

Offline Thimble

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2020, 02:53:27 AM »
Lol, I wish I had space for shelves...but I feel you on the reluctance. I really have no excuse, and yet....ugh.

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2020, 04:33:29 PM »
Thus far the only spring cleaning I've managed to do is dishes that should have been washed already. It's slowly coming together--emphasis on slowly. ^^;

I'm hoping to start demarcating where some new walls are gong to be. I need to make the alcove area in my bedroom into a walk-in closet type thing, so I can set up a 3D printer and keep the cats away from it. Luckily there's a window in that area, so I don't need to worry about ventilation issues (in theory). :)
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline Twizel

• Switchblade Kitten
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • This crown gives me a feeling of power! POWER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2020, 07:58:12 AM »
I've got a big reorganizing project that's been sitting around for longer than I want to admit. When my husband and I last moved houses, we put some of our stuff in storage. Now its out of storage, but still in boxes, and we have too much stuff and need to look through it all and get rid of some, find places for others.... oi its a headache and husband is still working through the pandemic, so I'm on my own for this heh. It's such a big project that its hard to find the energy to begin.

Any tips on how to Muster Energy?

Offline deermeat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fakie!
  • Out and about since 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2020, 01:42:54 PM »
I've got a big reorganizing project that's been sitting around for longer than I want to admit. When my husband and I last moved houses, we put some of our stuff in storage. Now its out of storage, but still in boxes, and we have too much stuff and need to look through it all and get rid of some, find places for others.... oi its a headache and husband is still working through the pandemic, so I'm on my own for this heh. It's such a big project that its hard to find the energy to begin.

Any tips on how to Muster Energy?

I tend to look at random Room Tour videos to give me the motivation to get stuff going :mrgreen: That and listening to my favorite music, both things can get you a move on ; )

Thaaaat and.... Coffee.

I love cats!

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2020, 01:43:51 PM »
Ack, my semester is almost over. I'll have no excuse to not have a clean room. *shudders*

Sig by Starscout <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal