collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fairy Winkles Dolls Unknown Accessories? Not at Ghost W/Pic  (Read 1138 times)

Offline WingsOfMasquerade

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Fairy Winkles Dolls Unknown Accessories? Not at Ghost W/Pic
« on: January 31, 2020, 02:09:27 PM »
Recently I got a batch of Fairy Winkles.
I guess these are dolls, they are like odd little human babies with wings and hair or an object on their head. They came in little playsets and things, and "they appear in a twinkle"........and then drive you up a wall trying to sort them all out. So of course, I start using Ghost of the Doll to ID all of the really micro fairies and their wide selection of stuff. Through process of elimination, I've gotten everything where it should be (so I can sell it away) except....

These 2 things.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

and upside down

They ARE FW, because they are made out of the exact same matter as the other accessories that are on the guides and they are also sculpted in the same way. I put the other things in there because FW did use 2 different tones of that coppery plastic to create the accs.

It is some kind of maple leaf theme dish or tray with little feet and a small leaf on a sort of conical stand?
I bet that pink circle is FW too.

The FW, as kids do, were all piled into 1 bag so I have since having to sort them.
Because I am looking to sell them away, does anyone know what these 2 oddities might go with?

Also, does anyone know why there is a hole in the top of the Peek a petals posy?
Ghost of the Doll doesn't explain the posey at all.
How does the flower to close?

Any help with these items is much appreciated, there are lots of tiny fairy babies that need a new home.

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
Re: Fairy Winkles Dolls Unknown Accessories? Not at Ghost W/Pic
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 09:39:03 PM »
They look interesting and familiar!

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal