Pony Talk > Introductions

Hello Everyone!

(1/2) > >>

Queen Sophie:
My name is Sophie and I am 20 years old!

I’ve been into mlp I think around 5-7 years old! I got into mlp fim when I was 12 and then around 18 or 19 I looked up mlp history and fell in love with the vintage ponies!
I am a fan of all gens and collect them all especially the vintage ones! I like restoring ponies and want to learn how to make custom ponies! I really like doing photography of them! Mlp is a HUGE passion of mine and I will love them forever!

I can be very shy but I will open up a little eventually! I have a big sister who was also into g3 when we were younger (and played the My Little Pony Friendship Gardens pc game).
I have a black cat named Tickly and a red mare named Luka and I both call them my daughters haha! I currently trying to get into community college and would want to go for art and photography.

I ride horses (English), sometimes draw, hang out with my big sister when I can since she’s on her own, play on my 3dsxl, computer stuff like converting 3D objects, video games and just making people happy!

That’s me!

Adarkdraconis:
Welcome, it is nice to 'meet' you!  I am new here as well, and so far everyone seems very nice!  I love hearing about people's pets, my cat is orange and named Marvin.   

Spinky69er:
Welcome to the Arena :frolic:

Hope you have a wonderful time here on the forum with us :)

Loa:
Hi and Welcome to the Arena!
Have a fun here :D

achab1984:
Welcome to the arena! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version