collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Friends Forever Convention! San Antonio, Texas- Postponed to Fall 2021  (Read 3338 times)

Offline zap18

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • Pony Friends Forever Convention
Update:

Hi Pony Friends,

Due to the ongoing safety concerns during the pandemic, Pony Friends Forever has been postponed to Fall 2021.  We are disappointed that the event will not be able to take place this year, but look forward to seeing everyone in 2021!

3/26 Update:  Rescheduled 11/6-11/8
Hi Pony Friends ,

Pony Friends Forever Convention was planned to be held June 12th-14th in San Antonio, Texas.

We have made the decision to move our event to November 6th-8th, 2020, at the same venue.

As we navigate the evolving impact Covid-19 in our community, our highest concern continues to be the health and well being of our attendees.

Tickets and vendor spaces will be honored for the rescheduled dates in November.

If you have hotel reservations with the Drury Plaza at Stone Oak, you will need to call to cancel existing reservation and re-book under our new event block rate. Block room rate is $110 a night, which will include complimentary breakfast, happy hour and dinner buffet. Reservations may made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to the Group number of 2413713.

For those traveling by air, please contact your airline to reschedule your flights accordingly.

Interested in attending but haven't made reservations yet?

Ticket packages + vendor reservations:

https://buytickets.at/ponyfriendsforever/317225

Hotel room block reservations:

https://www.druryhotels.com/bookandstay/newreservation/?groupno=2413713

*If you are unable to attend in November - please email us directly at ponyfriendsforever@outlook.com

Weekend Bundle Packages will receive exclusive items by mail. A refund will be issued minus the cost of exclusive figure, tote bag, postage and handling.

Weekend and Day Passes are eligible for a full refund.

Pony Friends Forever team would like to thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing you at our event this November!

- Pony Friends Forever ❤️

Hi everyone!  It is my pleasure to make this arena announcement for the Pony Friends Forever Convention, happening in June 2020 in San Antonio, Texas!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As one of the chairs of this event, I am excited to be a part of this pony extravaganza.  We will be having unique contests, panels, photo ops, and other great experiences, plus a whole lot of pony toy buying/selling/general appreciation.  Please check out our website for more info, and follow us on facebook and instragram, as we update there regularly (though I will try and update this thread as well :)).

We have partnered with HQG1C to create special ponies in connection with our event, starting with our twin sets, Moonlight & Moonglow and Sunshine & Daydream.  They are in hand and available for sale through our website! https://ponyfriendsforevercon.com/pffcollection.html

Art by the very talented Wizzer218 :)

There is a ton to do in San Antonio (Sea World, the River Walk, Six Flags, Tower of Americas, the Alamo, just to name a few), so it's a great place to visit, even in June (it's not really THAT hot :P). 

Please join us for tons of pony fun!

Jana

Update 1:  We have added information on the Pony Friends Forever Design Contest!

Update 2:
Here is the biography of our announced special guest/presenter, Allison Biosselle:

Allison Boisselle joined Hasbro in 1988 and was an illustrator designer at the toy company
until 1997.  Allison was responsible for many of the original My Little Pony package illustrations including Sweetheart Sister, Perfume Puff, Glow & Show, Color Swirl and Sippin’ Soda, among many others.

As part of the creative services department, she also illustrated for dozens of other classic
toy lines including Cabbage Patch Kids, Baby Alive, Star Wars, Transformers, Jurassic Park and Tonka.

Allison is a native New Englander and currently resides in Lincoln, RI where she freelances as
an illustrator, fine artist and home decor/gift designer.

We are VERY excited to have her at our event!!!

Update 3 (March 26th):
Event has been rescheduled!  See top of this post for details.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 02:01:11 AM by zap18 »

Offline Aadra310

• Trade Count: (+80)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • Etsy Shop
Re: Pony Friends Forever Convention! San Antonio, Texas in June 2020!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 10:23:09 PM »
I'm going to be a vendor!  Very excited!

Offline dakotadarkhooves

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • The Resident Blacksmith Pony
    • Jordan's Pony Corner
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 10:48:51 PM »
My sister and I are going for the full time! Bought the early bird packages w/ponies back in November. This will be our first pony-related con, we're both super excited! ;u;

Also pre-ordering one of the night twin sets for us to share <3 My sister wanted Moonglow which is perfect because I wanted Moonlight!

Avatar by Shaiyeh, sig by SquarePeg! <3 Check out my pony website here!

Offline poniesthatsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • Tumblr Blog
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 11:18:41 PM »
I'm going, and I can't wait! I still need to order the twins.

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2020, 09:33:00 PM »
I won't be able to attend -- I've only the vacation time for one summer convention, and I've already committed to dealing at the fair. :( Hopefully next year, though. :) I hope everyone has fun! :D
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline zap18

• Brush N Grow Pony
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2020, 04:08:26 AM »
I'm going to be a vendor!  Very excited!

So should I give you my shopping list now or later, lol?  We are super excited to have you join us as well :)

My sister and I are going for the full time! Bought the early bird packages w/ponies back in November. This will be our first pony-related con, we're both super excited! ;u;

Also pre-ordering one of the night twin sets for us to share <3 My sister wanted Moonglow which is perfect because I wanted Moonlight!

That's awesome!  Me and my sister collect together too, so I know exactly what you mean.  Although in our cases I'm totally zeroed in on the day twins and she's all about the night ones, lol.

I'm going, and I can't wait! I still need to order the twins.

I can't wait either!  And I can't wait until we start shipping out the twins, they turned out beautiful.  I would definitely recommend adding them to your herd, but I'm totally biased.  :biggrin:

I won't be able to attend -- I've only the vacation time for one summer convention, and I've already committed to dealing at the fair. :( Hopefully next year, though. :) I hope everyone has fun! :D

Sorry you can't make it, but I know you're in for a great time at the fair.  Like you said, maybe next year :)

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2020, 08:25:54 PM »
I’ll be there as a vendor.  It’s also my first convention so I’m very excited!

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2020, 06:49:16 PM »
I'm going as a vendor!  And as a buyer, lol!

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2020, 08:56:40 PM »
oooh love your bright colors choice!  (now I have an excuse to visit san antonio since haven't been there since BAMC days forever ago...)

loves me dem green ponies

SWAP LINK HERE :-) http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=364734.new#new

Offline styxlver_82

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Captain Jack Pony
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2020, 10:45:22 PM »
I plan to be there! :)

Offline zap18

• Brush N Grow Pony
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2020, 03:58:19 AM »
Yay!  I'm excited to see everyone there!

I'd like to introduce our mascot, Tradewinds!

Her story will be released next week in conjunction with another big announcement (*cough* Design Contest *cough*).  The lady herself, in glorious plastic form, is planned to be the special pony available for purchase at the Pony Friends Forever Convention.

The twins, which are available for purchase online, will be opening up to international orders and shipping out soon.   :frolic: :frolic:

Offline ElectricLamb

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Fakie!
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2020, 01:25:08 AM »
I'll be attending the San Antonio PFF convention as well, and it looks like some persuasive Texans may be dragging me out of pony-customizing hiding to run a demonstrative (maybe interactive) panel on molding & casting.  They are trying to talk me into doing one on sculpting with epoxy clays as well (low shrinkage makes epoxy clays great for toy customizing, but it takes some practice to work with, and there are some tricks).

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2020, 12:45:19 AM »
I'll be attending the San Antonio PFF convention as well, and it looks like some persuasive Texans may be dragging me out of pony-customizing hiding to run a demonstrative (maybe interactive) panel on molding & casting.  They are trying to talk me into doing one on sculpting with epoxy clays as well (low shrinkage makes epoxy clays great for toy customizing, but it takes some practice to work with, and there are some tricks).

Ooh!  Fun!  I keep thinking I’d like to customize and would love to see lots of the how to stuff.

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2020, 11:18:04 AM »
This fair looks so fun! I've been following you guys on Instagram too and I'm seriously looking at my budget and vacation time available at work and I think I'll be able to make it. I'm holding off on buying tickets until its a litter closer and I know exactly how long I can stay! :biggrin: I've really wanted to attend a pony convention for years, but could never quite muster up the money or get the time off from work. I'm so thrilled it looks like everything is lining up this year!

Thanks to Squarepeg for my sig and thank you to Griffin for my avatar!

Offline zap18

• Brush N Grow Pony
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2020, 10:03:35 PM »
I updated the original post.  Twins are now available for purchase and the Design Contest is open!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal