collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony Celebrate You!  (Read 3222 times)

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony Celebrate You!
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2020, 12:05:18 PM »
Sorry to hear you got scammed...you should definitely post pictures of the wings on all pony sites you are on, in case they turn up for sale. Can you file a claim against the seller? At least add their name to the bad-trader list. I would expect so much better from pony people!

Glad to know you're hanging in there, and I hope you start feeling better. So many people around me have the Coronavirus right now...we went to a funeral 2 weeks ago and I guess it got spread around. I'm pretty certain my husband has it, but he'll never get tested, so we won't ever know for sure. Glad we'll be able to lay low for a few days over my son's Christmas break to minimize others' exposure to us in case we have it/are carrying it. I could use the downtime; I've been running myself (and my family) ragged shuttling my son to his ABA therapy 4 nights/week an hour away.

A game sounds fun...maybe it will pick everyone's morale up a bit.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony Celebrate You!
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2020, 05:51:36 PM »
*many hugs to all*  I'm so exhausted in this learning curve at the new job but I am hopeful it will pass.  But the old job still needs training!  ARGH I had to work on Saturday! 
And I will have to come in next week at night after my other job. 

I wish to be able to participate and help inspire others, right now I am trying to give myself permission to stop stressing out >.<
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal