collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build-A-Bear Nightmare Before Christmas Jack and Sally Outfits  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
Build-A-Bear Nightmare Before Christmas Jack and Sally Outfits
« on: January 10, 2020, 03:15:53 PM »
So I managed to get to a build a bear workshop and was happy they had Jack and Sally, because they are being sold in stores now, but sold out online. They ran out of the outfits though, they said they weren't sent enough to match what they had in stock for the bears. I went ahead and made Jack and Sally, no sounds though. I thought it would be so easy to get their outfits, but apparently not. I checked everywhere. EBay has a listing for both outfits for $72 before shipping, but that's about $30 more than what they were advertised for on their website and it's too much to pay.  Anyone know a place that's selling the outfits for a reasonable price?  Thanks in advance. Sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

[moving to Toy Box ~ Kiwi]
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 06:29:10 PM by Kiwi »

Offline pawpatrolbab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • Never be afraid to be yourself
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: Build-A-Bear Nightmare Before Christmas Jack and Sally Outfits
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 05:33:32 PM »
I'm not sure if you're on Facebook but the users in Build A Bear Treehouse are very kind and lovely. I'm sure you'd be able to find one reasonably priced there
🌈Wordpress Blog: https://natescoloringbook.wordpress.com/
✨Tumblr Blog: https://crayoncritter.tumblr.com/
I don't have much of a collection anymore due to immigrating but I hope to bring my trade score up so I can participate in the future! Always open and looking to make friends with fellow adults 💙 Please don't hesitate to shoot me a message!

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Build-A-Bear Nightmare Before Christmas Jack and Sally Outfits
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2020, 05:58:57 PM »
Thanks very much. I don't do Facebook or anything like that. I appreciate the suggestion though.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal