collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Collecting Goals 2020  (Read 3157 times)

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
Re: Collecting Goals 2020
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2020, 06:23:02 AM »
I don't have much going on for collecting goals in 2020, unless collecting knowledge counts - I'd really like to take a course to learn sign language, but they all conflict with my working hours. :/
In terms of physical collections, I'm looking out for just two more grail teapots to finish with. There's a Sadler one that is relatively easy to get hold of, that's a pot with a domed lid, based on the Temple of Apollo at Stourbridge, and there's a Midwinter teapot from their Stonehenge series, with the Sun pattern on it. It's a simple design but it's really beautiful. :heart:
I'm also keeping an eye out for the next issue of Weird Walk when it's out, I really love that zine and both issues so far have been printed in groovy colours, which makes them fun to collect as well as interesting reading!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2020, 08:39:14 AM »
I'm still looking for a CHa CHa in excellent condition, my DH said I could have her for my 40th but we haven't seen the right gal yet. I'd love to have Red Roses and Baby Lucky Leaf too since i don't have any yellow unicorns!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 10:12:36 AM by Artemesia's Garden »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline caseysealia

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2020, 09:44:14 AM »
Selling most of my collection this spring  but I do plan on getting into it this summer again. Besides re-getting the ones I sell Lemon Treats and Salty are high on my list. Some more nirvanas too

Offline OleGrayMane

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • A Third Act Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2020, 04:04:59 PM »
For MLP: First, this year I want (need) to be a little more discriminating in my purchases; I failed utterly in December, because "it's on sale". This leads to the second goal which is to have more things on display. Way too many ponies are stashed away and forgotten.
Everything else: Find more G.I. Joes and accessories to rebuild my original sets. Finally, get the Tenchi Muyo! Series 3 "Super D" figures that seem non-existent.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2020, 09:23:07 AM »
Pony goals are simple, one from my wishlist and one nirvana. I've done neither yet.
Non-pony goals I'd like to cross off a few Bruce Coville books from my wanted list.
I've limited my dabbling in multiple collections as there's just not a lot of room in my house for more stuff.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline LivioKelem

• Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2020, 01:28:43 PM »
In this year I must to order my first pony showcase! Today all of my ponies sit in big boxes, but I think it must changed ^.^
I need learn use taobao and Chinese forwardings. My first package in 2019 is lost I think...
And I must take G1 Baby Sea Shimmer! She is last Fancy Mermaid what I need :lol:

Offline poniesthatsparkle

• Rainbow Curl Pony
  • TAF Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2020, 03:17:53 PM »
I definitely want to add G1 Night Glider and Mimic to my collection. I'm hoping to be able to buy both at the Pony Friends Forever Con this summer.

I also want to complete my set of G3 Sunny Scents ponies and the G4 pearly ponies.

Outside of ponies, I want to add more to my Lion King and Care Bears collections. I've gotten quite a few additions lately but there's still a lot more I'm wanting.

Offline Thimble

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2020, 08:43:47 PM »
My goals all basically amount to organizing all this....stuff....into containers. I can't enjoy my collections, because I can't SEE my collections.....:/

Also I want to make more time for hunting for ponies. Even if I don't buy them, I get a lot of satisfaction out of discovering one tucked away somewhere....

And for comics, I want the whole Sailor Moon series finally.

Offline Septima Windsong

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2020, 06:32:07 AM »
Due to immigration I had to get rid of my entire pony collection, so my main goal would to be just starting one up again
Oh, I'm sorry about that... Is it ever possible to move an entire collection to another country?

Offline littledreamer

• Bratz Pony
  • Whinnies
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2020, 12:48:15 AM »
In general I hope to get 2 or 3 Billy cases for my collections and set up my room better as half is still box chaos.

Sailor Moon: I'd like to get Chibiusa's newest proplica, fill in holes in my hgif sets and hopefully get more vintage stuff.

Ponys: accessories for my G2s and get a G1 castle to paint. I hope to customize this year!
Big pony goal is finally go to the Fair this year!

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2020, 10:03:19 PM »
Music: Continue to expand my music (mostly CD) collection, hopefully at a more frequent pace again.

Wanna add to this thought. Get more space to actually display my CD collection. My current CD shelf is already almost out of space. I'm thinking of getting a new one to replace it (which is kind of a shame given I've only had this one for two years tops, probably more like a year and a half), one that has four sides that can be spun around. Though one like this would require more width due to the spinning function so I plan to give it more space by getting rid of some G4 plush to make my G4 plush display less wide (plan to get rid of more boring Mane 6 ones), then slide my G3 shelf over to give more width for the CD shelf I'd like to get.

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal