collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Collecting Goals 2020  (Read 3141 times)

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
Collecting Goals 2020
« on: January 07, 2020, 03:11:00 PM »
What are your collecting goals for 2020? Can be for pony and non-pony!

Overall goal: Get another display cabinet for my POP!s and figures, I have one cabinet but need another.

Pony goal: Get a Bridesmaid and MAYBE G2 Bride if I get a good price

MH Goal: Get another Catty Noir and dress her in Sweet 1600 Draculara's dress!

Daenerys goal: Either get the two Funko Legacy figures OR the Dark Horse Daenerys/Drogon figure

Funko: If I can, complete the German Shepherd collection, get the Blacklight FNAF Bonnie OR get all MM GOT Direwolves (including the In Memorandum ones)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline pawpatrolbab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • Never be afraid to be yourself
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: Collecting Goals 2020
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 05:17:48 PM »
Due to immigration I had to get rid of my entire pony collection, so my main goal would to be just starting one up again
🌈Wordpress Blog: https://natescoloringbook.wordpress.com/
✨Tumblr Blog: https://crayoncritter.tumblr.com/
I don't have much of a collection anymore due to immigrating but I hope to bring my trade score up so I can participate in the future! Always open and looking to make friends with fellow adults 💙 Please don't hesitate to shoot me a message!

Offline CloudyGlow

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 05:55:44 PM »
I would most like to go hunting in the wild when the weather is better. I used to go to yard sales every Saturday morning, but stopped because I wanted to watch FiM live.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 05:48:07 AM »
I just want to clean and organize everything I already have.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 07:09:03 AM »
Pony: catch up with HQG1C, get the G4.5 (or w/e we're calling them) Minty set, maybe hunt down the blind bags I'm missing?
Non-pony: dang it, I'll get that last Ojamajo Doremi otedama plushie I'm missing if it kills me! XP
Both: Organize. X_X

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2020, 07:36:06 AM »
Pony
G1:
Finishing a custom
Shady (childhood pony)
Wind Whistler
Friendly (Childhood Bushwoolie)
HQG1C Ocean Mist
Peach Blossom
Queen Rosedust

G3s:
Finishing a custom
Baby Sandy Island
Seaspray
BF Rainbowdash (reobtained pony)
Custom Bait x1
Twinkle Bloom
Rarity with 3D symbol

G4:
Sandbar
Retro Pack

G2:
Eve or Prince Firefly

Non Pony

Mega Man:
Completing two of my customs
Bomb Man

Model horse:
CollectA Dun QH foal

Transformers:
CV Arcee
BB Blitzwing
CV Ramjet
CV custom bait
Mini Grimlock for custom
Earthrise Runamok
Arcade Renegade Botbots

« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 06:42:25 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2020, 08:19:11 AM »
I don't really have much in the way of pony money, nor in the way of collecting aims for 2020 at the moment, so mine is really dependant on Basic Fun, in which case Cherries Jubilee and Sparkler.

The others too, but those two most from each prospective set (if I can't have Powder :P)

Otherwise I'm not looking for anything specifically this year. But would love to pick up some backcards if I can see some I need floating around...people suddenly started putting stupid prices on backcards that nobody in their right mind is going to pay though (like $50) so I'll wait and see.

I have some space constraints so I would like 2020 to be a year in which I get rid of a lot of my pony double stuffs...and also I need to sort my MH stuff and work out what is staying on the shelf for now, what is going in the box for now, and what is leaving permanently. I feel in a position now to critically go through my collection as I have more or less got every doll I ever wanted to have, and decide what is really important to me because of space and such. I still wouldn't turn down ILF Cleo if I found her, but having picked up GnB Catra and Cleo from the carboot last summer, I figure my MH collection is good as it is.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 08:21:40 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2020, 09:00:32 AM »
At this point anyone off my want lists, my thrift store had a few show up on Dec 31 and yesterday was nothing, and no ponies I wanted or needed.

Offline Rychu

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2020, 10:22:53 AM »
For mlp: id like to get the g3 large laying plushies im missing in pinkie pie and rainbow dash, the larger pillow like one which im missing all but rainbow dash. If im lucky id like to get the "common" g3 giant plushies im missing in rainbow dash, Wysteria, pinkie pie(pyjama pal), and twinkle twirl. I don't expect to obtain any of the <10 prize ones like kimono.

For care bears: id like get the jumbos im missing, which isn't many! Get a working singing wish bear to complete my working singing set, and get ahold of some of the recent Australian care bear exclusives like birthday bear.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2020, 11:00:44 AM »
Oh, you know there is one thing I'd like to finally buy myself - I want an aluminium fire ant hill cast. It would go with my bones and fossils. I've always wanted one but they can be pricey. I think I'll save up for one this year.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2020, 01:18:16 PM »
My collection goals for 2020 :)

G1
Spanish Tex and 4-Speed (maybe)
more Sea Ponies

G2
add at least one more unicorn to my collection! Except Princess Silver Swirl...

G3
complete my Winter Ponies and Baby Ponies
complete my Ponyville Ponies

other collections
add the missing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games to my collection (missing "time" and "sky")

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2020, 10:20:14 AM »
My collecting goals for 2020 are actually to reduce my collections :lookround:

But pony-wise I want to get the last G1s on my wantlist, Pillow Talk and Seaflower. I hope I'll be able to reach this goal once I go to the German con this year because I no longer trust ebay sellers and their crazy prices.

Offline Ragamuffin

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2020, 11:06:55 AM »
My collecting is really slowing down, there's not a lot that I want left.

Tutti Frutti and Katie are two of the only G1s I can think of that I want. G2s, I can't think of any, G3s... there's probably someone... G4s... no one's important enough... I'll pick up some Pony Lifes/G4.5s though. Out of this current wave of brushables I'm only missing Potion Nova and Trixie, and I'll get the next ones, probably.

For a pony decade goal I'd like to get more customs done of my OCs.

For Sylvanian Families, I can't think of anyone either. There will probably be a new cat family that I'll want. I still need to pick up last year's grey Persian family but I'm waiting for those to go on sale. My obtainable grails were the Keats, Grunts, and Whiskers, which I got last year. I guess for a decade goal, maybe I can get the reindeer dad? :huh:

Care Bears, I might not get anything *this* year unless I really get in the mood. Probably more poseables.

For my Rayman collection, I need the Globox McDonald's figure. The pirate and the cage would be nice too but I'm aiming specifically for Globox (I already have Ly and a Rayman). There used to be tons of listings for the McDonald's back in 2014 when I was first collecting these but the ones listed lately are either stupidly expensive or they just... aren't listed at all. :huh: I'm holding out to see if Ubisoft wants to do anything for the 25th anniversary too. 20th anniversary got some t-shirts and a hoodie that I missed out on because they didn't have my size! For a smaller goal, I need to get Dictées. I already own most the mainline games so I just need the obscure educational spin-offs. Maternelle and Premiers Clics I need too but Dictées takes priority for being weird. :P

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2020, 05:37:39 PM »
Ponies: Work on getting more ponies higher on my wishlist. Particularly those in sets or with aspects about them I want to complete eventually. Getting more Pony Friends, more G3 pegasi, G3s with cascading symbols or gradients, stuff like that.

Fakies: Get a spot dedicated to display them again. The shelf they used to be on got overrun by Care Bears last year, then when I got into anime figures those then took over that spot. My fakies need a display again they're all in storage currently. I'd like to at least make room to display my favorite fakies of mine.

Dolls: First perhaps try to organize my dolls a bit better, make more space for them... as for collecting additions, I'd like to get a few more LOL OMGs, some more Shoppies... maybe try to get my hands on my Monster High grail (Isi Dawndancer)...

Care Bears: Maybe try to actually... decrease my amount of bears...? When I got into it a little over a year ago I would just buy up any bear I found in the wild but now I know I definitely have bears I like more over others and half of my collection is now in storage. I mostly collect Care Bears plush and plush really take up space fast I realized. So I need to let go of about half my bears and then only add ones I really love a lot to my collection.

Furbies: Make more room for them somehow. I've got a lot (most being childhood ones) and I don't really have enough space on the table they're on for them all with the way it is now.

Anime figures: Getting some more grails, such as the other three Koge-Donbo* prepainted scales I still need. Get some SB69 figures. Try to suck it up, buy some tools, and get around to getting into building and painting garage kit figures. I own one now, but currently have no supplies to build or paint it with.

Music: Continue to expand my music (mostly CD) collection, hopefully at a more frequent pace again.

General goal that would benefit my collections: Maybe finally redo my closet organization. I've been long overdue to do that, it makes finding space to keep things in storage tough. I want to put some more G4 pony merch in storage to make room for more actual ponies but the way my closet is now makes it tough. Maybe getting rid of some clothes I never really wear would help?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 05:40:26 PM by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 »

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2020, 06:48:00 PM »
I'm taking it easy-breezy this year. Whatever happens. I have a few ponies I want that haven't seemed to get yet, but I'm also focusing more on going thrifting in general for resale. Now that I've gotten so many common ponies, it turns out most of my joy came from the thrill of the hunt and cleaning them up, and I also find joy in selling stuff.
Not that I'd complain if I got a more expensive pony for my birthday. Most of my selling started as a fun way to make a pony fund specifically so I wouldn't feel like I'm digging into my college stuff. I think I want to get a TaF baby this year, and journey into the realm of customizing a bit, too.

Sig by Starscout <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal