collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Unpopular faves?  (Read 4917 times)

Offline Wind~Whistler

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • You got a twinkle in your eyes!
    • View Profile
Re: Unpopular faves?
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2019, 12:14:30 PM »
I LOVE the So Softs with their flocking, rubs or not! It’s what made them unique :heart:

I only have one Rockin’ Beat, but their color schemes are awesome and definitely scream 80’s vibes!

In G3, it’s the Sunny Scents line and the Best Friends line that seems VERY underrated. Their scents are very different, with only coconut repeating twice! Citrus Sweetheart, Thistle Whistle and Party Cake are the best smelling of the bunch imo.
AKA Wind~Whistler on the TP 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://www.ponylandtours.com
Thanks to Philly for my avi!

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2019, 12:19:28 PM »
I love scented ponies! :P

Online FernMariposa919

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2020, 03:45:59 PM »
To be honest, I'm not sure how people feel about them and if they're unpopular or not, but I absolutely love the tropical ponies. I love their fun symbols and their bright, vibrant colors. I owned Hula Hula and can't remember if I picked her because of her sailboat symbol, her colors, or her fun name. Probably a combination of all three!

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2020, 05:07:33 PM »
She's less unpopular and more underrated, but I live Cheerilee :lovey: She's just got the prettiest color scheme. I like Shady too, for how bright her colors are and how weird her theme is.
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2020, 06:24:19 PM »
I really love the Secret Surprise Ponies. They are just such a sweet, pretty set. Pretty Puff and Secret Star are my faves. If only. :lovey:

The Precious Pockets are super cute! I wouldn't mind having all of them.

I love almost everything about the Soda Sippins except for their stupid upper lip piercings. Hasbro musta been absolutely sloshed during the design of that otherwise adorable set. I wanna grab Chocolate Delight and pay someone to fill in her cow ring hole. I also want their accessories! :frolic:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 06:30:27 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2020, 05:43:10 AM »
To be honest, I'm not sure how people feel about them and if they're unpopular or not, but I absolutely love the tropical ponies. I love their fun symbols and their bright, vibrant colors. I owned Hula Hula and can't remember if I picked her because of her sailboat symbol, her colors, or her fun name. Probably a combination of all three!

Cheerilee and Cherry Blossom (g3) both have stunning colour schemes.

Shady is amazing. Especially the movie star one, all that pink and neon without the fur works best.

Over here Hula Hula is the one with the palm trees, and my sister had her new as a child. I never had any tropical ponies from new but Naynie's Huli always made a strong impression on me because of those vibrant shades.

Sailaway (the UK name for the one with the boat) I got later from a clearance store, and she's also stunning. I had one from a US lot a while back and her colours are subtly different from my UK bought one, so I kept both of them. Can't have too much colour!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline StayGoldPonyboy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2020, 06:47:34 AM »
YALL so I just discovered g3 so softs and oh my g-d I need like 20. They’re so cuuuute 😍. Some of the 3.5 newborn ones are a litte creepy (like the crawling ones) but holy crap if I ever get my hands on Bright Night or Tripsy Daisy I’ll die of happiness.

I feel like I probably wanted one of these as a kid but my mom told me I was too old for those ones or something haha. I have a huge weakness for those old teddy bears with the babydoll faces and these have like the same vibe for me only cute and pastel horses instead!

I’m assuming these are unpopular because I didn’t even know they existed hha

Offline katrine2309

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Every day is someone's birthday - celebrate it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2020, 10:16:53 AM »
Not sure if she is unpopular exactly, but I adore Flutterbye :heart: Her colors are awesome, but it doesn’t seem like she is on top of the popular lists.
Visit my Flickr for doll & pony pictures!

My wantlist - pony wear, backcards & puffy/flat stickers

Looking for Puffy Stickers: Ripple (seapony), Gypsy and Gusty on original backing

Offline Ragamuffin

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2020, 10:32:59 AM »
I love scented ponies, too.

And I'm also a G3.5 apologist. :devious: I wish it got more variety in characters...

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2020, 10:20:19 AM »
And I'm also a G3.5 apologist. :devious: I wish it got more variety in characters...

The rise of the reboot G4s made G3.5s less ugly to me. Apparently nothing can be uglier to me than large, spherical, hard plastic heads.
Looked up the G3.5 moms with babies and I have to say, I do like these momares! Especially RD's mom.

Offline Ragamuffin

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2020, 10:53:15 AM »

The rise of the reboot G4s made G3.5s less ugly to me. Apparently nothing can be uglier to me than large, spherical, hard plastic heads.
Looked up the G3.5 moms with babies and I have to say, I do like these momares! Especially RD's mom.

Rainbow's mom is the cutest! I still haven't gotten her though. Cheerilee/Scootaloo's and Pinkie's moms are comparatively underwhelming.

Offline HollowZero

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Nightmint av by Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2020, 06:09:26 PM »
Bbe's, so softs, big brothers, rockin beats, etc.

Hello! Please visit my art gallery! Commissions are: open for now

Offline MerryAnvil

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • The Resident Blacksmith Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jordan's Pony Corner
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2020, 05:25:35 AM »
YALL so I just discovered g3 so softs and oh my g-d I need like 20. They’re so cuuuute 😍. Some of the 3.5 newborn ones are a litte creepy (like the crawling ones) but holy crap if I ever get my hands on Bright Night or Tripsy Daisy I’ll die of happiness.

I feel like I probably wanted one of these as a kid but my mom told me I was too old for those ones or something haha. I have a huge weakness for those old teddy bears with the babydoll faces and these have like the same vibe for me only cute and pastel horses instead!

I’m assuming these are unpopular because I didn’t even know they existed hha

These are precious, I also adore them and want to collect all of them! I had Petal Dove, Good Morning Sunshine and Soaky Doaky when I was little, I still have Petal Dove as well as Bright Night and now Soapy Smiles.

Hmm unpopular ponies...I suppose I like the Perfume Puffs a lot as well! Predictably BBEs, as well as Fancy Pants babies. I also really love TAF Buttons and green Tootsie like a few other people have mentioned. Perhaps Skippity Doo qualifies? Because she is one of my absolute faves. I love Magic Message Cuddles too, she is precious with her soft blue and yellow color scheme, although she seems to be pretty unpopular. Ah I'm not sure if Snuzzle counts? But she's my second favorite G1. A lot of people don't seem fond of the gray.

G2: I mean I think liking G2 period is unpopular in some places, but Miss Painter is growing on me >u<

G3...I adore Ponyville and I'm trying to collect as many as possible! I just love how small and yet how good quality they are, and it's neat seeing so many of my beloved childhood ponies in almost a chibi-fied form hehe

I partially grew up with G3.5 so I personally don't mind them! I love the Newborn Cuties as well as the moms. Rainbow's mom is also my favorite, I was lucky enough to find her in a thrift store!

G4: Applejack is my fave, hands-down. Apparently this is considered an unpopular opinion because she's somehow 'a jerk' but Rainbow Dash gets a free pass on that I guess. Also a moment of silence for Sombra, who never got a toy release but totally would have been my fave if he had  :cry:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 05:28:16 AM by dakotadarkhooves »

Avatar by Shaiyeh, sig by SquarePeg! <3 Check out my pony website here!

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2020, 03:59:25 AM »
G1: Love the Brush & Grows!!!
G2: can't think of an unpopular like
G3: NEWBORN CUTIES!!! I even Customised Newborn Cutie versions of Soft Newborns to add variety
G4: nah, can't think of unpopular likes either, as like everybody else I want more uniques & fewer Mane Six
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2020, 12:31:06 PM »
I also enjoy the Flip n Flows. It just irks me that that set has a unique gimmick for the brand, yet are plagued by Mane Suxx fever with literally NO new characters. What's the point of making a movie with new characters and barely selling them at all? That's dumb! They're dumb!

Had Hasbro been in its right mind like it was in from G1 to G3, we would have gotten Flip n Flow Haven Bay,  Novo, Skystar, Silver Stream and whats-her-face. Instead of Rainbowdash, Twilight Shartle and Pinkie Poop. I did grab FnF RD and TS for customs however.

I'm honestly upset they didn't finish that set. If they have to go with the Mane 6 they should complete the set. Tho I do wonder what color they would even use for Rarity.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal