collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How to sell giant plush Frilly Frocks?  (Read 2290 times)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: How to sell giant plush Frilly Frocks?
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2019, 05:56:03 PM »
Re-stuffing those that have the very thin fabric are harder to do. They show the lumps like crazy from the stuffing.  And getting the leg posts to not show is also not very easy! Under the tail is the best opening. I had to deal with some that were opened under the belly and those are hard! Tail is more easy to fix and hide.

I have has so many of these over the years! I also had the little smaller PJ pal ones to. Those are super easy to deal with though! I still have my Frilly and don't think I can part with her! She is just to pretty!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2019, 01:10:10 PM »
Mine all came shipped in large garbage bags (like double or triple layered) with no issues - because I didn't want to go through un-stuffing/re-stuffing. Just stick the shipping label right onto the bag.

Yup it's true, the US post service does not only ship things in boxes, although they of course suggest a box for stability. But if you can put a label with address/stamps on it, you can ship it! Within certain limitations of course. ;)

I remember a few years back there was a humorous Internet website where you could go to the site and pay like $10 and the guy would mail a potato to whoever you wanted. Just a potato, with an address written on it. :lol:

Post Merge: December 25, 2019, 02:27:27 AM

I agree with Squirtsquirt, if you decide to sell you can leave the shipping choices up to the buyer. :nod:

The price is a little higher now- $12.99  :biggrin:
https://www.anonymouspotato.com/products/large-anonymous-potato

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Back on topic-  I would go with sending through UPS if you don't plan to de-stuff.  Personally, I would not de-stuff cuz it's too much work and also I think it could get costly to buy all that fluff again so there goes the savings.

UPS is MUCH better in terms of pricing for larger items. 

Offline krecik

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2020, 04:10:57 PM »
The potato. XD

Thank you for all the advice, everyone! When I'm ready to sell, I'll let the buyer decide whether they want me to destuff or not. (At least I could reuse the stuffing for a dog bed so it doesn't go to landfill.) And I'll consider using a sturdy bag instead of trying to find a giant box.
averydeadbird on EBay
averydeadbird _ yahoo _ com

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2020, 04:57:22 PM »
I may be interested in them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal