collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony Food Items  (Read 1514 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
My Little Pony Food Items
« on: December 19, 2019, 02:39:21 PM »
I'm just wondering has anyone ever made any particular My Little Pony food items, whether or not they exist in real life... did they turn out nice and do you have a recipe? For example:

Kiwi Tart
Butterscotch
Pumpkin Spice
Cinnamon Breeze
Triple Treat
Wondermint
Peachy Pie
Marshmellow Coco
Sparklesnap
Pepperberry
Coconut Cream
Lolligiggle
Autumn Crisp
Boysenberry Pie
Lickety Split
Creamsicle
Coco Berry
Blueberry Baskets
Lemon Treat
Mint Dreams
Caramel Crunch
Apple Delight
Merry Treat
Sweet Pocket?!
Honey Pie
Chocolate Delight
Strawberry Scoops

etc.

I know, I know everyone is trying to cut down on sugar but I just feel like this might be a fun to do in the holidays.

That said, could 'Sea Winkle' be some kind of shellfish?! Edit: Just remembered Port-o-Bella.

Another thought: what is Pinkie Pie? I'm not sure i'm that inventive but it's worth a thought.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 02:50:14 PM by Artemesia's Garden »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Pumpkin_Tart

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony Food Items
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 03:40:17 PM »
Another thought: what is Pinkie Pie? I'm not sure i'm that inventive but it's worth a thought.
I actually have never thought of that?? Maybe pinkie worked better than pink with her name??
I have tried to make a few things on that list...I need to see if I can find the recipe. I can’t wait to see what others make as holiday treats!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 03:47:06 PM »
I dunno what a pinkie pie is supposed to be either. That was one of my first thoughts about her when G3 was getting into swing.

I've made a few of the obvious like hot cocoa.

Other then growing berries and mixing together spices, I can't exactly make blueberries and pumpkin spice.

Never made peach pie but I tried cobbler once. It came out badly.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 05:45:18 PM »
I actually have never thought of that?? Maybe pinkie worked better than pink with her name??
I have tried to make a few things on that list...I need to see if I can find the recipe. I can’t wait to see what others make as holiday treats!

Yes maybe! Maybe it could just be as simple as a jam tart. Or apple and raspberry pie. I might have a try at that.

I dunno what a pinkie pie is supposed to be either. That was one of my first thoughts about her when G3 was getting into swing.

I've made a few of the obvious like hot cocoa.

Other then growing berries and mixing together spices, I can't exactly make blueberries and pumpkin spice.

Never made peach pie but I tried cobbler once. It came out badly.

Awh, sorry to hear about your Cobbler. I just looked that up on Wikipedia there seems to be a lot to it! I have a recipe for a Fruit Crump that I think would do and it's super easy to make. I'm making one over the weekend so I'll check my measures and post back later.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline goddessofpeep

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2019, 04:40:28 PM »
I know that this kind of thing is popular at some ponymeets.  A friend of mine sometimes brings Bowtie pasta salad, and I think she does a few other pony-themed snacks as well, but I can't remember exactly what.  She made a CRAZY pony shaped cake for my ponymeet. 

I could see a pink vanilla cream pie as a Pinkie Pie.   Maybe with marshmallow fluff or meringue and sprinkles/pink sugar on the top.  You know, the kind of thing that gives you diabetes if you look at it too long.

Food items are a major pony theme, so there's a lot of options out there.  From Cupcake to Cherries Jubilee - there are tons of options.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2019, 09:19:18 AM »
Cherry Treats... delicious!

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: My Little Pony Food Items, Peachy
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2020, 06:16:37 AM »
You will need cooked fruit, plus equal amounts of flour, butter and sugar for the topping. You could try 0.5L fruit plus 300g total weight of topping depending on the size of your bowl.

Put the ingredients for the topping in the oven and allow it to pre-heat. Prepare the fruit, cook it and spoon off any excess liquid. You can use tinned peaches or you could also use a combination of peeled and cored apple plus a spoonful of preserve like quince or blackcurrant which is also very easy.

Whent the topping mix has melted, mix it together until it is the consistency of a thick paste or just turning to breadcrumbs. Spoon it over the fruit in chunks and cook at Gas Mark 5 for 20 minutes or until it looks done. This recipe is not picking about temperature just let the topping go brown and tasty but avoid scorching it. You will get beautiful hot fruit with a messy, biscuity topping. This recipe goes very well with cream or ice cream.

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2020, 12:50:51 AM »

I could see a pink vanilla cream pie as a Pinkie Pie.   Maybe with marshmallow fluff or meringue and sprinkles/pink sugar on the top.  You know, the kind of thing that gives you diabetes if you look at it too long.

Hmmm, I'm of to go find out what marshmallow fluff is... https://www.biggerbolderbaking.com/homemade-marshmallow-fluff/

Steve and I have decided to give up sugar for January and lent, see you on the other side!

Offline WingsOfMasquerade

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2020, 09:39:16 PM »
Yes actually...Banana Surprise!
It's a frozen banana cream pie with 3 ways of banana in it for maximum flavor. (Banana puree, banana mash, and banana chunks) It's made with whipping cream, vanilla yogurt, and a few more ingredients plus tiny chocolate chips if you want to stir those in. Coating the chocolate pie shell with melted PB-Chips (you melt them by putting pb on them and microwaving) then freezing it makes a hard-crack over the shell and won't let it soggy. Once the whole pie is frozen (it takes like 6 hours to freeze though--and bananas are too fibrous to ever freeze solid) it's ready to go. Everyone always thinks it's a real surprise that there's no ice cream used in the pie at all.

*If you do end up getting marshmallow fluff....try a fluffernutter sandwich.
The more rubbish the bread, the better...so that pure white light bread with about no nutritional value, pb on 1 slice fluff on the other and...well that's the end of a healthy lunch.

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2020, 05:29:12 AM »
It's a frozen banana cream pie with 3 ways of banana in it for maximum flavor. (Banana puree, banana mash, and banana chunks) It's made with whipping cream, vanilla yogurt, and a few more ingredients plus tiny chocolate chips if you want to stir those in. Coating the chocolate pie shell with melted PB-Chips (you melt them by putting pb on them and microwaving) then freezing it makes a hard-crack over the shell and won't let it soggy. Once the whole pie is frozen (it takes like 6 hours to freeze though--and bananas are too fibrous to ever freeze solid) it's ready to go. Everyone always thinks it's a real surprise that there's no ice cream used in the pie at all.

The more rubbish the bread, the better...so that pure white light bread with about no nutritional value, pb on 1 slice fluff on the other and...well that's the end of a healthy lunch.

Wow there is a real art to some of the stuff on here. I'm learning a lot about confectionary! Also I love the word fluffernutter.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2020, 07:46:10 AM »

That sounds delicious!

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2020, 09:24:37 AM »
How could I forget Munchy!! The main savoury food item pony in anyone's book.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2020, 10:31:22 AM »
How could I forget Munchy!! The main savoury food item pony in anyone's book.

Oh yeah!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal