collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New buddy feature in pokemon go  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Thimble

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
New buddy feature in pokemon go
« on: December 19, 2019, 12:34:58 AM »
Anybody else spend the last 20 minutes just repeating omgomgSOCUUUUTE!!eeeeeeeeeeee

I am 1000 percent sold on the new buddy system, tho i may die of the cute.....
I am literally sitting here watching Oddish run circles around my feet and it is the BEST.

What do you think so far? :biggrin:

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 12:37:53 AM by Thimble »

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: New buddy feature in pokemon go
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 09:04:13 AM »
I think it's adorable.  Plus I love that you can pet them now.  My shiny Eevee with the flower is just running around while I stand there because I'm in my office at work.  My co-worker put on her Feebas and he's just swimming around in the air.  She said she might put on a Magikarp just to watch it flop around.   :lol:

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 01:37:56 PM »
I've only checked it quickly today (I spent the full day at home, and I much prefer to play when on the go), but based on that it's totally cute! As I wrote in the other Pokémon Go thread, I've been wishing for such a feature for a long long time now, basically ever since the game started. Pikachu was my starter, and, knowing Pikachu's nature, I found that he isn't walking with me to be a missed opportunity on the developers' side. When the buddy system was introduced, I, again, was hoping that buddies will actually walk with us, so it's good to see this finally happening. I'm currently walking with Togepi, and I find him running around me to be insanely cute! That said, he wanders away a bit further than what I like at times, and since the Pokéstop next to my house was occupied by Rocket leader Arlo when I logged in today, and it was a little concerning to see Togepi running around him, I turned the game off after a short time :P I can't wait to try this feature out on a day when I'm actually going somewhere and not just standing in one place :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline Thimble

• Trade Count: (+4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 03:44:25 PM »
Can confirm that Oddish has short legs. Tends to lag behind, lol. So cuuuuute. One thing to note, if you have a mass spawn, you may accidentally try catch your buddy, lol. The distraction is worth it for the cute imo.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2019, 04:18:19 PM »
I put on my shiny Slakoth just to see if it would actually move and it crawls around for a bit and then flattens out and just lays there looking like it died.   :lol:

Offline Satin Slipper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2020, 09:11:34 PM »
My friend played Pokemon Go earlier this week and we ran around having fun!
*Frolicking Away*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal