collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pc on baby shovels and baby sandcastles and the uk jewelry babies please? edit  (Read 599 times)

Offline kingluke

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • The Great King of Lucia
    • View Profile
Hello everyone,

I'm eyeing my favourite set of newborn twins and I was wondering what a fair price is for both of them.
Does anyone know? They are in decent condition.

Also, recently the jewel babies have been popping up in my area. I got baby sapphire in good condition for 50 euro's. Baby ruby is selling for the same price.
My question, did I overpay?
Hope you all can answer

Thanks.

Cheers,

Luke
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 10:54:11 AM by kingluke »
Lover of Windwhistler

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
As for the twins, I have seen their price go from ridiculously low to ridiculously high so I have no idea what ballpark they're in right now.

On the Jewel babies, I think that's a great deal for Sapphire. She's generally the hardest to find and most sought after and I have seen her sell for double that amount. Especially if you got her locally and avoided lots of expensive shipping.

I don't think Ruby is worth quite as much but someone else will doubtless be able to advise.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline kingluke

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • The Great King of Lucia
    • View Profile
As for the twins, I have seen their price go from ridiculously low to ridiculously high so I have no idea what ballpark they're in right now.

On the Jewel babies, I think that's a great deal for Sapphire. She's generally the hardest to find and most sought after and I have seen her sell for double that amount. Especially if you got her locally and avoided lots of expensive shipping.

I don't think Ruby is worth quite as much but someone else will doubtless be able to advise.

Thank you for your advise. Good to know I got baby sapphire for such a good price. :)
Lover of Windwhistler

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal