collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Insiders/Disney Movie Rewards  (Read 876 times)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Disney Insiders/Disney Movie Rewards
« on: December 11, 2019, 12:38:39 PM »
Anyone else participate in Disney Movie Rewards, now called Disney Insiders? So far, I am not impressed by the transition. The rewards are so lame now. I used to get DVDs for point redemption but it seems like they stopped offering movies as rewards. Now it's digital stuff like 5 points for a desktop background, GCs for the Disney Store, D23 memberships, and tours at a Disney park. I was excited for a revamp but am very frustrated with it. I am not sure what their expectation was for this but I do not see it as an improvement at all.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Insiders/Disney Movie Rewards
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 03:08:12 PM »
UGGH, YES.

Loved Disney Movie Rewards... HAAAATE Disney Insiders. :/ I hope they get a lot of criticism for the switch and improve the new service. I’m really glad I redeemed most of my points for DVDs/BluRays when it was still a worthwhile program.

Also, they used to have small, digital rewards as well—presumably so kids could spend their points on little things like wallpapers and printable posters, without having to buy a bunch of movies. Now that’s basically all they offer, alongside overpriced GCs. :/

/rant
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Re: Disney Insiders/Disney Movie Rewards
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 09:21:23 AM »
UGGH, YES.

Loved Disney Movie Rewards... HAAAATE Disney Insiders. :/ I hope they get a lot of criticism for the switch and improve the new service. I’m really glad I redeemed most of my points for DVDs/BluRays when it was still a worthwhile program.

Also, they used to have small, digital rewards as well—presumably so kids could spend their points on little things like wallpapers and printable posters, without having to buy a bunch of movies. Now that’s basically all they offer, alongside overpriced GCs. :/

/rant
Yes, exactly!  I redeemed many of mine too when they discounted a bunch before the switch but I have quite a few more now and am totally uninterested in the rewards they are offering.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal