Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Any other Sanrio fans here?

<< < (2/7) > >>

orangepeachmango:
I've always loved little twin stars! recently Im loving chococat, shinkesan and keroppi.
I'm sort of more of a fan of san-x though  :lookround: jinbeisan is my all time favorite mascot

Leave a Whisper:
I love Sanrio, just wish it wasn't so expensive.

My faves:
Little Twin Stars
Spotty Dotty
Pachaco
Kerokerokeropi
Hummingmint

I've been looking for some good LTS merch for a while.

Carrehz:
I love Sanrio! ^^ I'm not a huge collector but I like picking some stuff up sometimes. I love Usahana (I think she's retired now though), Kuromi, Cinnamoroll/Cinnamoangels... I LOVED the original Aggretsuko shorts but I couldn't really get into the Netflix show when I tried to watch that, gotta give it another go sometime.

I think the only thing I have photos of is this Kurumi (and Kuromi) figure:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(....please excuse the faceplanting Sylvanians in front.. they were, uh, planking. Or something. >_> One day I'll post a photo without having to say "pls ignore the faceplanting X/Y/Z"!)

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
We've got some new characters in the ever expanding world of Sanrio today now that another band has been announced for Show By Rock!!'s new anime (so by extension they'll also be in the new video game). Meet DOKONJOFINGER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzU8ZehQQ7g

--- Quote from: orangepeachmango on November 30, 2019, 04:42:53 PM ---I've always loved little twin stars! recently Im loving chococat, shinkesan and keroppi.

--- End quote ---

Shinkesan is so cute, I really need to get myself some merchandise with him! Cute little train friend. :)

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on November 30, 2019, 05:58:18 PM ---I love Sanrio, just wish it wasn't so expensive.

My faves:
Little Twin Stars
Spotty Dotty
Pachaco
Kerokerokeropi
Hummingmint

I've been looking for some good LTS merch for a while.

--- End quote ---

Love Hummingmint (and your icon of her!). She's another I don't own anything of yet though. I need a plush or something.

--- Quote from: Carrehz on December 01, 2019, 08:13:25 AM ---I love Sanrio! ^^ I'm not a huge collector but I like picking some stuff up sometimes. I love Usahana (I think she's retired now though), Kuromi, Cinnamoroll/Cinnamoangels... I LOVED the original Aggretsuko shorts but I couldn't really get into the Netflix show when I tried to watch that, gotta give it another go sometime.

I think the only thing I have photos of is this Kurumi (and Kuromi) figure:
Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login
(....please excuse the faceplanting Sylvanians in front.. they were, uh, planking. Or something. >_> One day I'll post a photo without having to say "pls ignore the faceplanting X/Y/Z"!)

--- End quote ---

I love your Kurumi figure! Kuromi's one of my favorites, I really want to get a figure of her human form! :lovey:

Zapper:
To all the Aggretsuko fans; who's your favorite character? Mine are Washimi and Gori.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version