Pony Talk > Off Topic

** FROZEN II ** ~ ~ (please hide spoilers under tags)

(1/3) > >>

glitterball:
Didn't see another topic to I made this one, mods please move it if there is one already!

So, Frozen II was released today in the UK and I have just been to see it with my kid  :)

Some highlights:

Stunning CGI + artwork
A deeper (bit darker) storyline
A very tongue-in-cheek cheesy power ballad with Kristoff  :lol:
Oh - there is a mini Olaf sketch at the end of the loooong credits, so wait in the theatre!
Gorgeous costumes

Mildly Spoilery:

SpoilerPoor Olaf  :cry:
Elsa riding the beautiful Nokk horse, stunningly rendered as water. Just look at the flowing mane!
Hans does appear in it BUT not quite to my satisfaction  :P
Anna says to Kristoff that she prefers him in leather  :angel:
Sven actually TALKS!!  :biggrin:

What were / are your thoughts?

starrynights:
I'm not big into disney, but my niece loves frozen so I like it because it makes her happy.
We went and saw the movie yesterday, I'll put my thoughts under spoilers.
SpoilerIt was a lot more entertaining than the first one, it held my attention and I laughed at some of the jokes
I loved olaf and his darker sense of humor, he was great.
All the characters vibe together great
Wasn't a big fan of the music except for the song that also played during the credits and olafs song
I miss 2D animation

Zapper:
So... does Elsa get a girlfriend? :P

LadyMoondancer:
I liked it, but thought it felt disjointed compared to the first one.

SpoilerElsa does not get a girlfriend and I was very disappointed.  (She doesn't get a boyfriend either, however.)

My favorite parts were anything with the magic horse, lol.

Gator:
I was listening to a Josh Groban Christmas song on the radio on the way home from work today, and a thought popped into my head!  Idina Menzel is such a good singer, so is Groban, Disney should use him.  They could make a Frozen Three with Groban as a voice and love interest for Elsa.  They could do a great duet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version