collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hey Every pony :D  (Read 880 times)

Offline darkangelxix

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Hey Every pony :D
« on: November 20, 2019, 08:45:27 AM »
Hello :) I am your newest addition to this forum (up to this point :p) and I am very excited to be a part of it :D

I am from Greece and my name is very Greek and hard to pronounce so you can call me Didi if you like.
I am 36 years old and I just started collecting.

When I was a little girl I owned 4 ponies!! Ponies here is Greece was hard to find and expensive back then. We did have the El Greco factory that used to make them, but it was burned down :S

I used to own Lemon Drop which was my all-time favorite pony. I love her so much and played with her so much that the cutie marks on her but faded away! Also, the fact that I tried to clean her with my mom's acetone did not help :p I also had a family of 3 ponies. I think it was blossom and baby blossom...I don't really know because the names in Greek were different.

As I grew older, so did my ponies and they were destroyed, I don't really remember what happened to them. I was really sad about it and always regretted that I lost my ponies despite the fact that they were not in a good state. I still love them. However recently (I know that I am late) I discovered that they released the 35th-anniversary ponies!! OMG, you have no idea how happy I am about this!! Unfortunately, toy shops in Greece are not carrying them, but I have already ordered a few ponies and my husband is going to buy me some of the ponies I want as a Christmas gift and I generally plan on collecting all the G1 ponies!!! I know that I am overcompensating, but My little pony was my all-time favorite toy. Barbie could not hold a candle in comparison to my little ponies. I liked Barbie a lot, but I did not love them as I did my ponies.

So I am planning to collect all the G1 ponies that I could not collect as a child.
I do like the G3 ponies but not as much.

I am also planning to make outfits for them. This is relevant because this is one of my majors. I have studied Agricultural Engineering at the university but it was not my dream come true field of studies. I wanted to become a fashion designer! When I graduated from university,  I enrolled in a private college and studied fashion design and styling! I am not a good seamstress but I am a passionate designer and I know that with some trial and effort I can greatly improve my sewing skills :D I am counting on you guys for some constructive criticism :)

I hope I did not mumble for too long. Keep in mind that this is the sort version of my story :p
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 06:50:36 AM by darkangelxix »

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Every pony :D
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 04:52:02 PM »
Welcome to the arena! :) I hope that your able to get some nice ponies!

Offline darkangelxix

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 10:12:26 AM »
Than you so much :D

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2019, 11:24:14 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :green:

Hope you have fun adding to your collection :)

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2019, 10:57:04 PM »
Hi and welcome to the Arena!
I hope you enjoy us and our nuttiness!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal