collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for a wooden stable...  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Ragamuffin

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Looking for a wooden stable...
« on: November 18, 2019, 09:09:38 AM »
(Just to clarify, I'm not looking to buy, I just need to identify this if possible!)

I was a horse girl growing up. I played with MLPs, of course, but I also had Breyers, both Stablemates and the full-sized figures.

One year for Christmas (maybe around 2002-2004) I got this huge wooden stable. It was a full rectangular building, it wasn't "half-a-building" and it wasn't foldable. You played with it through the roof that had hinges. I remember the roof specifically because if you weren't careful, it would slam down on you and it would hurt! It had a couple stalls in it but I don't remember how many there were. I don't remember if it came with any accessories other than a foldable green wooden fence.

With Google's help, I found this Van Manen stable. It looks the most what I had as a kid but it's too small. This looks like it's for minifigures. I used my stable to play with full-sized Breyers.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Breyer has a stable that looks similar to this, but it is still for Stablemates.  The fence to this one is plastic too, instead of wooden.

The fence was one that looked like this, but painted green:visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'm fairly certain it was for full-sized horses and not Stablemates, because I had a few Stablemates playsets and they were all plastic. I know Melissa and Doug makes a lot of wooden toys, but their stables are all foldable, which mine was not.

I can't remember if mine had "brick" on it like the Van Manen and the Stablemates ones. It might have been unpainted. I think the roof might've had shingles on it.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? :lookround:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 09:21:26 AM by Ragamuffin »

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Which one's Pink?
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a wooden stable...
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 06:32:12 PM »
Hm, i was going to suggest that breyer wooden stable at the bottom, because i had that one as a kid and it sounds like what you are talking about, and i used mine with fullsize breyers. but.....i wouldnt be able to tell you if the barn was MADE for fullsize breyers, just that i used them with it irregardless.

wishlist

Offline BubbleTea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Must Collect Horses
Re: Looking for a wooden stable...
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 07:18:06 PM »