collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lanard Info?  (Read 579 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Lanard Info?
« on: November 16, 2019, 01:30:53 PM »
I'm not a big fakie collector but I've fallen in love with these, but it looks like there isn't much info online (at least not with a quick google search).  I'll post pics of the three I've found (just picked another one up in the wild today). Does anyone have any good resources on them? Are they named?
For example, just picked up the girl on the right today, any info about her? (Not my photo obvs)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I guess if there ever was a reason to start documenting my collection on a weebly or website, this would be it. :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Lanard Info?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 10:56:04 PM »
The two tan ones are part of the party pony line by Lanard. There were three babies (you have two of the three) and three adults in that set which is the palomino family. The babies you have were sold individually on card while the pinto family babies were sold in a set of three, and the pastel family were sold as a mother/baby duo. I’m not sure on the adults for the palomino family, I’ve not seen one carded I don’t think. The pinto adults I know I’ve never seen loose or carded.

There are also another set or party ponies that were sold as a mother/baby duo and three baby set, I’m not sure what they were called other than party ponies, and they seem to have been sold in Europe. I know there’s a pink set with a baby and mommy with stars for a symbol.

Hope this info helps! If you google Lanard party ponies, you can see lots of them carded in the image search!

*edited to add* after digging through google image search it seems like the pinto family ponies were sold as a mommy/baby duo as well as the three babies together! I know I bought the babies together in the early 90s new in store, and could never find the adults!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 10:59:09 PM by Mermaid »
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
Re: Lanard Info?
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 02:28:19 PM »
I've got a decent sized collection of Lanards, including carded ponies, I could get some pictures of them if you're interested. ^.^
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal