collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Let’s talk Glow N Show’s  (Read 2878 times)

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
Re: Let’s talk Glow N Show’s
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2019, 05:46:17 AM »
Taffate I love that coral hair girl! She is amazing, that was a lucky choice by your sister.

Oh hair variations are completely valid and easy to go from just with the starglow I think there is an exception with the body colour as a variation as the blue one is very different over the green. I should get a pic comparing them to solid pony colours but the green one to me has very little blue in it and is certainly on the green end of the colour spectrum.

Bright glow has only the one hair coloured variant that I know of and that is the coral and blue haired lady. I have only seen 3 of her I would imagine she is like your sisters starglow in scarcity. All 3 of the ones I know of have come from the uk

The coral hair Starglow is actually from the US ;)

Brightglow is a weird one tbh...
My childhood one has lavender (curly) and dark pink (straight) hair going on. She's always been like that and I know others who had similar as a kid because it's so hard to style a pony like that (the same thing happened here sometimes with the Rockin' Beat Half Note but that's another story...)

In any case, I know there's a proper silky hair version but the one in my photo above is my sister's and she was a rescue/bait pony whose hair is so bad it broke one of my combs trying to sort it out. So while I guess she once had the silky straight hair, it might not be the case. I'm not ruling out the possibility that there is dark pink/lavender and dark pink/slightly darker purple both in silky straight as well as the one I have from childhood whose hair is not ratty but drove me mad as a kid trying to figure out what to do with it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

You can't see it so well here as I just gave up and put it in a ribbon (I used to braid the pink bits and put bows in the purple bit when I was younger xD) but it is obvious how curly the lavender bits are vs the braided section at the front...

My childhood Brightglow does have curly hair (which I had re-curled, but left as close to original as possible, I just didn't play with her that much). My other army ones have very straight hair.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal