collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone on Pocket Camp?  (Read 2581 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Anyone on Pocket Camp?
« on: November 04, 2019, 01:18:31 PM »
I've been playing pretty frequently between classes so I figured I'd drop my code below if anyone else is playing. The second half of a garden event starts tomorrow, so make sure you grow Aqua roses so you can trade them in for different seeds!
Twi: 3861 7359 085
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone on Pocket Camp?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 12:08:51 PM »
Are you still playing. I had dropped this game not long after it came out, but recovering from a surgery, I've had a lot of time with little to do and I have picked it back up for the time being.

I have a question: When you share the doubletrills with other people, do those shared doubletrills subtract from the amount you have? I want to share, but I'm scared to. lol

I'm going to add you. My name on there is the same as here.

|My Collection|

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 12:40:03 PM »
I have a question: When you share the doubletrills with other people, do those shared doubletrills subtract from the amount you have? I want to share, but I'm scared to. lol
Nope, any trills you get are counted as part of your total forever, and then you can share them without your total count going down!
The fishing event is up next, I think? I like the gardening event the least so I don't mind getting it out of the way.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2019, 05:21:57 PM »
Thank you so much for the Golden doubletrills you shared! They really helped me get to point of getting the gazebo.

|My Collection|

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2019, 06:30:38 AM »
I'm glad you got it!! I'm so hype for the next event but I suppose it makes sense to have a few days break.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline garnetfaerie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2019, 12:31:11 PM »
The flower events are easy at least XD I enjoy the hide and seek ones but they keep upping the amounts, its starting to get stressful!

I'm Garnet in game, id: 2444 8011 435

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2019, 05:45:37 AM »
Ahhh more wind instrument items (the flute is new to the series altogether)! And they're not hidden behind those awful RNG micotransaction fortune cookies!

I've never played the game during a fishing tourney. I was a bit disappointed when the fish were only available for a select time and then the game was like "wait two and a half hours for more" *sigh*.

Does anyone know if the fishing tourney nets catch the special fish at all times, or if only during the times where the game says that the fish are available?

|My Collection|

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2019, 06:43:41 AM »
The fishing nets catch extra fish! It's good if you can't hit every rotation (which is when the fish respawn) but can get expensive fairly quickly. Depending on how often you can get on, I've found it easy to complete the events in the past, not sure if they upped the difficulty this time around.
I'm not super into the event furniture, but the idea of Fortune cookies for the daily bonus is super exciting! Gonna miss my steady stream of leaf tickets, though.
Also, the Golden bug event does not require only honey. I used about half my stash because I thought you couldn't catch them normally.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2019, 07:44:54 AM »
But if I cast the event fish net right now when the game says event fish won’t be available again for over two hours, would the bet get me event fish or just regular fish. If it’s the latter it would be a big waste, so I don’t want to chance it.

I don’t know why the instruments have to be blue. I haven’t played PC consistently over the years so I don’t know if any of them are available in standard colors. I’m just so glad to have wind instruments! They’ve really been neglected throughout the history of the series. Gosh I hope NH goes all out.

Speaking of which, I really hope that NH gets a lot of the new furniture and clothes added in PC. With the ability to put furniture outside, and all of the beautiful items added in PC, NH would be a town designer’s dream.

|My Collection|

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2019, 07:53:25 AM »
I believe some event fish is guaranteed but you will get some normal ones as well. I haven't used the event net in a hot second though, I can get back to you on that if I get given one for free.
Let's just hope the PC designers and NH designers are working together!

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2019, 08:24:53 AM »
Hm... well when I cast it during the first time the fish were showing up (before it said I had to wait to catch more) it netted me all event fish. Guess I was lucky?

The golden bug event was really easy. I didn’t use any honey. Unlike the fishing event, the golden bugs are always able to spawn. I wish it were that way with the fish. Not only because I’m impatient, but also because I like to keep on playing. The way they do the fishing event is annoying, but expected from a F2P mobile game, I guess.

|My Collection|

Offline Kandykidsaturn

• Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2019, 02:04:39 PM »
I’m totally playing!  I’ve played steadily on and off for two years, with a month off here and there.  Feel free to add me!

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2019, 07:48:16 AM »
With the announcement of the paid service I just feel less motivated to play now, lol. I'll have to see what it actually entails, but it feels scummy. 

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2019, 11:05:13 AM »
Yeahhh... The last thing we need is a subscription service. The game already wants you to spend a fortune in so many ways. It's already very predatory and annoying. I've played another game that had one of these subscription services (Kingdom Heats Union X) and it was always really bad. Of course, Pocket Camp, thankfully isn't a competitive game like KHUx, so hopefully it won't give such an unfair advantage. Remember, a lot of things in PC that they want you to pay for are just to save you time.

However, I can see where this could go - neat exclusive furniture, clothes, attractions, even animals for subscribers. And then on top of that, fortune cookie sets only for subscribers, better fortune cookie rates for subscribers, or even worse - which they've done in KHUx - better rates for subscribers with worse rates for non-subscribers.

|My Collection|

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2019, 11:16:49 AM »
That's true, I do hope it turns out positively. I was so hurt over it this morning I just uninstalled the game, at least it's linked to my NintenID in case I pick it up again.
I also bought Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon yesterday, so my time will be taken up by that. Maybe I'll go back on later and grab the cat ears.

Sig by Starscout <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal